Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote who you think is/was THE greatest American.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay:

FDR
    Martin Luther King
    Abraham Lincoln
    Last edited by Ted Striker; June 10, 2005, 01:59.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

FOR THE LAST TIME YOU HAVE THREE VOTES, BUT THEY CAN ONLY BE USED ON THE ONES THAT ARE IN THE FREAKING WEBSITE!
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

What website?

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

You're so not funny right now.

But then who I am to accuse someone of that?

Comment

Well I did choose my first answer based off the website.

Comment

Yes, and since you can vote three times on the website, how can you choose Robby if he ain't there?

Comment

Are you satisfied now ?!?!?!

Comment

Ted Striker hitting it

Ted Striker getting it right for once

Comment

Thomas A. Edison
                    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                      I would have voted for Bobby Kennedy but he wasn't on the list.

Yea, so many great accomplishments. His brother made him Attorney General. Later he started to run for president.
                      He's got the Midas touch.
                      But he touched it too much!
                      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

It was a better choice than yours.

Oh wait, you didn't pick anybody.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                          What is terrible about Oprah Winfrey?

Her contributions she has made to improve the lives of those less fortunate?
                          She's one of the most disgusting materialists I've ever seen. If you have any problem with America's wasteful consumerism, Oprah should be on your sh!tlist.
                          He's got the Midas touch.
                          But he touched it too much!
                          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

1) As campaign manager, got his brother elected President
                            2) Put the smackdown on the mob as attorney general
                            3) Prevented the entire world from being blown up by helping direct a peaceful strategy of the Cuban Missle crisis when others in the Cabinet were calling for confrontation
                            4) Was elected New York Senator
                            5) Opened up and honest look about what was REALLY going on in Vietnam
                            6) Entry into the Presidential race meant Lyndon Johnson had to resign

And most importantly:

7) Championed the rights of the dispossed, campaigned for equal rights of all people
                            8) United people from all walks of life in a way nobody has ever been able to, and nobody ever will ever again

Comment

I think we should place a perma ban on all fabricated American Superstars, such as that lady who was in Iraq (name?????) and there was that whole sham set up around her 'rescue' from the iraqui hospital, and they said she was tortured....

Or that football player turned dead soldier guy. PROPAGANDA! Yes it did happen, but he was built up to be a hero, thus PROPAGANDA!
                              Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                              Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

What a lamer list.

Ted Striker is not even ON it!

-=Vel=-
                                The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Working...
                                X