Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote who you think is/was THE greatest American.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote who you think is/was THE greatest American.

I voted for Abraham Lincoln. Go to this website and cast your vote.

Oh -- and you can vote three times -- all three times for the same person, or spread your three votes however you like.

VOTE!
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Just for Mr Fun, I'll vote for Reagan
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Comment

By the way, I watched most of the show on the Discovery channel -- they're showing it again, now if anyone is interested, but missed it earlier.

Comment

Benedict Arnold.
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Yeah, the part where Dr. Phil got more votes than Bobby Kennedy was great...

Overall, it was quite depressing.
            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
              Benedict Arnold.

You're really not good at following rules, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by dv8ed
                Yeah, the part where Dr. Phil got more votes than Bobby Kennedy was great...

Overall, it was quite depressing.
                Yeah, as far I'm concerned, Dr. Phil is just a quack who is full of himself.

Comment

What rules?
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Follow the yellow brick link, Ludd.

Comment

That is a terrible top 25. George Bush, Bill Clinton, Oprah ****ing Winfrey?
                      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

What is terrible about Oprah Winfrey?

Her contributions she has made to improve the lives of those less fortunate?

Comment

Her zombie following

Her lavish spending on the show wardrobe

Her retarded show
                          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

Nothing terrible about Oprah herself, it's just that she has no place being on any reasonable list of the "top 25 Americans" or whatever.

Myself, I vote for Thomas Edison. Or John Rockefeller.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                              Myself, I vote for Thomas Edison. Or John Rockefeller.
                              Rockefeller didn't even make the show...Carnegie did, though.
                              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Working...
                              X