Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer times - what will you wear this summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

a vermuda and a black t-shirt that writes "**** fashion" of course

Comment

black t-shirt? are you sure.. you're such a hairy beast, I think you should be in minimum heat wise..
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

i saw that t-shirt yesterday on a girl and it looked mighty cool. maybe it's not meant for a guy...

Comment

aside from the usual jeans and trackie bottoms, got some 3/4 length trousers, and some colourful shorts for the beach got some nice t-shirts, though i could do with buying some more, however i've got a nasty habit of losing clothes at the moment. gonna have to start call up birds and telling them to return my stuff soon
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Jeans and t-shirts.

And sunglasses, occasionally my grey Quiksilver cap.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Cut-off denim shorts, t-shirt, Birkenstock sandals (man they're comfy), shades, and a Cubs baseball cap.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

A toga.
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Unfortunately I am limited to a suit and tie for court appearances but on office days I am aiming for the Vincent Vega look (tacky shirt and shorts).
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                      ... Birkenstock sandals ...
                      I never would have guessed.

Don't forget the granola snacks.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                        I didn't think you'd be looking that closely.
                        So people have to look closely to see what isn't being left to the imagination by the speedo?

I'm so sorry, dude.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                          Got a question??? why do most men think that a speedo looks good??? For heavns sake most of the time us ladies wanna say dude cover your ass up. Now if ur a super sexy guy then by all means, but good god dont stuff ur **** in a bikini

You should definitely hang out with more gay men.
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

I never would have guessed.

Don't forget the granola snacks.
                            Yeah, I know, it's so cliché. But they are damned comfortable (and expensive $150). And in the heat, they can't be beat.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I'd support a clothing optional society. Sounds like Mrs Tubs might have a problem with that though.

Comment

So people have to look closely to see what isn't being left to the imagination by the speedo?

I'm so sorry, dude
                                In this case looking that closely is the same as looking in my general direction
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X