What is your favorite sense?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite sense?

Which sense, if you had to choose, would you be most willing to give up?

I'd have to go with scent. It may make food taste weird, but at least I wouldn't have to smell my own sheit.

Taste
    13.33%
    Hearing
    0.00%
    Sight
    20.00%
    Smell
    26.67%
    Touch
    6.67%
    ESP
    33.33%
    Time
    0.00%
    There is no banana!
    0.00%
    Monkey!!!

Which one is your favorite, but the poll is for which one you'd give up? I'm chosing ESP, since it's an option, but if we limited to the five senses, I'd chose taste, since it's the weakest, and most taste is actually smell anyway.

Sight is the one I'd most want to keep.

Hearing is the one I'm actually losing.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Yeah, I messed up.

I'm just not sure where.

Vote for the one you will give up and state the one you couldn't give up.

Get rid of: smell
      Keep: sight
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Hmmm, favorate sense? Sensimillia.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

We can live and function almost completley without sight..... it IS the most vital sense. We can replace hearing with substitutions, even fairly complicated vibrating machines which can give limited hearing to those who are completley deaf..... there is no substtiute for site.

Comment

Touch without a doubt.

My eyes and ears are not so hot.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

As long as I can hear I'm not so bothered... sight is useful for writing, but I couldn't live without music.
              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                Touch without a doubt.

My eyes and ears are not so hot.
                I agree

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                X