Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think VERY VERY VERY harsh penalties will stop corporate offenders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you have slipped over to dark side -- who knows what crazy ideology you are submitting yourself to now.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Nope i'm still a small goverment, pro enviromenalist socially minded libretarian who hates republicans for being evil and democrats for being ####ing crazy.

Comment

A crazy person calling a group of other people crazy.

Comment

The democrats are ####ing crazy they have let the republicans outmanuever them and have embraced ideology which is no longer in touch with most of America.

Comment

We made mistakes, but we intend to undo those mistakes as much as possible.

Comment

If you guys kick al frankin out of your party, tell al sharptin to go fornicate with himself and get ideology that is in line with mainstream america again, nothing would make me happier then change my registration back to Democrat.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
                Ken Lay is guilty of plenty of other things including buying politicians for decades. Ken Lay was the head hancho at Enron, it happened under his watch-he is responsible, though the other executives and our favorite quasi bankrupt accounting firm are guilty as well.
                So, what you're saying is that the CEO should be punished for crimes he didn't commit? Because a person is head of a company, if an underling commits financial fraud w/o the CEO's knowledge or consent, the CEO should be executed because "it happened under his watch"?

That's a more monstrous position than the one I assumed you were taking. Killing people because of the crimes committed by others. Jesus, Ves, you need to back off, start learning, and stop taking this Enron thing so freakin' personally.

Comment

Most killers and rapists don't plan their crimes

You are a total loon. How you can say this with a straight face is beyond me.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.â€
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Okay JohnT THAT last one was not serious lol-reading it now in the moring and not at 2:00 am when I wrote it and was tired, that line was insane.

Comment

• killing people = bad
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                        killing people = bad
                        Except for those who really deserve it.
                        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                        2004 Presidential Candidate
                        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• One year non-negotiable, non-parolable hard time for every million you steal on top of the existing penalties for grand theft should help.
                          He's got the Midas touch.
                          But he touched it too much!
                          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Most killers ... don't plan their crimes

First degree murder == Planned
                            Second degree murder == Impulsive
                            Manslaughter == Accidental

Hope that helps.
                            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...