No announcement yet.

Gay-Marraige = Anarchy - The Pope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I know it sounds obvious, but I'm just trying to point out that they're specifically attracted to traits that would not be considered attractive, or indeed at all normal, in adults. Indeed, they go after them specifically because they lack signs of sexual development. I don't know the preferences of gays (or straight women), but I assume they are not averse to a big dong and some amount of musculature. And speaking for myself, if I found breasts and hips unattractive I wouldn't go looking for women. It stands to reason that a guy who thinks otherwise doesn't have much interest in the adult version he retreats from.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
      I don't believe Ratzinger said it was a conspiracy, just that the media were blowing it out of proportion to the number of actual cases, percentage-wise.

Anyway, it's silly to associate homosexuality with pedophilia. People who are sexually attracted to children (predominantly pedophiles are men, and most of them prefer boys though neither is universal) will frequently have no interest in adults of whatever sex the children they molest are. Nor are they typically attracted to the actual sexual characteristics of their targeted gender; I haven't done much research, but I've heard that most pedophiles find developed genitals, and especially pubic hair, unappealing. That's why they go after kids, it's a fetish thing. Preference for a certain gender is, afaik, just a matter of what specific fantasies the pervert in question entertains. Reading a more conventional sexual orientation into it makes about as much sense as assuming that a furry is big on animal rights.
      good post
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
        And it is a reliable fact that the vast majority of the abuse cases involve boys.
        But not homosexuals.

Can't quite grasp the difference between paedophilia and HOMOSEXUALITY, can you Obi Gyn ?

Bigot.

As for linking the Catholic Church with crimes... well are saying it didn't provide a bolt hole for ex-Nazis and refugee Fascists ?

Are you suggesting that the Vatcian Bank has nothing to do with corruption ?

Are you suggesting that the Catholic Church hasn't hidden from justice suspects wanted in connection with war crimes and genocide in Rwanda/Burundi ?

I'm hardly making it up am I ?

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness."
        Last edited by molly bloom; June 9, 2005, 11:19.
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
        X