Hi Everybody!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome back
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I think it's about that duke Alba that fvcked the Dutch good...

Floyd, now that you've learned how to MEET women, you just only need to find out how to get laid

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
        (alva is your nickname about the ancient european cities "alva", or is it just coincidence?)

Nope, it isn't.

My first name is Alain (al) the other part comes from my surname, that's all it is.

Oh, and he f*cked the Belgians just as good.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Women will destroy polytubby DF. Stay away from them, or next time you may not return, and you would be effectively dead here.
          Mother, why did you build it so high

Great to see you back DF, but you better damn well tell us if you make it onto one of those televised tournaments.

Comment

Re: Hi Everybody!

Originally posted by David Floyd
            The only other thing going on for me is that I've pretty much figured out how to meet women, and it's freakin' easy! Hell, I meet more women when I go out by myself than I ever do going out with friends.
            meaning you've been riding on kaak's coat-tails again. congrats.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by alva

Nope, it isn't.

My first name is Alain (al) the other part comes from my surname, that's all it is.

Oh, and he f*cked the Belgians just as good.
              atleast we kicked him out...
              Bunnies!
              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

David Floyd=====>

Good to see you back and hearing that another Apolyter is meeting the womens.
                Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                *****Citizen of the Hive****
                "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

oi df, is your heat getting televised?
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Hey Dave, graduate already?
                    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                    -Bokonon

Comment

Hey David, glad to see you around again. I'm down in Texas for the summer, so we should try to get together sometime. San Antonio isn't far from Austin.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The only other thing going on for me is that I've pretty much figured out how to meet women, and it's freakin' easy! Hell, I meet more women when I go out by myself than I ever do going out with friends.

feel free to share that information how to meet women. some of us can use it.

I can use it. Please?
                        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

The best pick-up line ever!: Not only is it small, but it's really thin too!
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Floyd, now that you've learned how to MEET women, you just only need to find out how to get laid
                            Well, that is the trick, isn't it?

Have you gotten over that Libertarianism thing yet?
                            Nope.

Great to see you back DF, but you better damn well tell us if you make it onto one of those televised tournaments.
                            Of course. I'll be at the final table anyway so you'll see me

Hey Dave, graduate already?
                            No, I'm taking a couple semesters off to figure some stuff out.

Hey David, glad to see you around again. I'm down in Texas for the summer, so we should try to get together sometime. San Antonio isn't far from Austin.
                            Sure, anytime - lemme know.
                            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                            X