Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you tell if a girl is interested in you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah...true. Damn - and i thought i had THE answer

[agonyuncle]

Ok you also need to factor in that if your not a pretty picture yourself - the only real way you'll get a hot chick interested is if you have lots of money. Its one of those awful facts of life

Maybe you might get lucky - but thats a long shot.

OR just aim lower than a super model look alike - ie a real woman. They need love like anyone else, and wont be half the trouble the Super model will be.

Oh and it helps if you love who you are - not in the same way that camp waiter seems to love himself(ie not up your self), but in a calm 'Yeah - i'm not a half bad human being, someone will be lucky to have me' kinda way.

Sometimes this can be very hard - but we all have the capacity for positve change in our lives. Humans are a very resiliant and adaptable speices.

If thats looking impossible to do, then look at why this is the case, and being honest try to work out ways to improve things about yourself until you can feel good about who you are.

If you cant love yourself a little bit(not too much mind!), then no-one else will find it easy too either imho.

[/agonyuncle]
    Last edited by child of Thor; June 3, 2005, 07:18.
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• I would rather have a real women personally, not some twig. But on the other hand, not some walrus either...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
        I would rather have a real women personally, not some twig. But on the other hand, not some walrus either...
        Just try to screw anything that moves. Low standards
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

• Even a walrus needs love. I find the personality the most attractive thing about a women.

For example i used to work doing some database upgrading for an nhs hospital in wales. There was a lady in my department that i got on with really great. She was a big woman - definatley what most people would call fat, if they saw her and wanted to desribe her.

I was 19, she was 37 with children. I think it was the age gap that stoped me actualy asking her out(she was divorced). But she positively sparkled - i loved going to work to fill in that damn database, cause i knew she was there and we'd talk about all sorts of great things.

Did i care she was fat? No - to be honest i stoped noticing. As far as i was concerned her ex-husband had been an idiot, she was a really fantastic person, and if i'd been 10 years older i would have jumped to go on a date with her.

She never made me feel like she was down about her self or her life, even though her situation looked pretty sad from the outside. She was just great fun to be with - and with no alcohol/drugs in sight. Its cool just thinking about her again.

Things like this do and can really happen
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosh
            Low standards
            word.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Low standards = no self respect

So I'm on a date on saturday

She wasn't even sure if she had time for me, yet she was the one wanting to go out with me. Talk about confused 18 year olds.

She seems nervous about this, I think that fulfills point 2 from the first page.

So we're in a cafe, I have no idea if that is good or bad. Last time I did this it was bad, but since this one seems more interested it might be good. I just think that sitting in front of each other and talking without a break for 2 hours is a sh!t start. not personal at all, just so... stiff!

Comment

• low standards

no standards

j/k

Seriously, I find that any 'standards' in this "game" are ****ing stupid. feel like you're attracted to the way this person looks and behaves? cool. No? don't do it.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
                  "We haven't exactly figure out what gravity is, but we get along fine"

Yeah, but gravity doesn't have headaches at inconvenient times.
                  Headaches? Your wife still cares enough to fake up an excuse, rather than openly laughing at sheer disbelief of the utter impossibility of your request?

You're a lucky man.

Comment

• You need to flash your wealth around a bit more PH. That's the key.

Comment

• yeah, wave your big white 19 inches around. This will surely attract the ladies.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Az
                        yeah, wave your big white 19 inches around. This will surely attract the ladies.
                        They like clubbed feet?

Comment

• I've heard that if a girl touches your arm when talking with eachother in some bar or café, that's generally a good sign...
                          "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT

They like clubbed feet?
                            I was actually referring to his LCD screen, but never mind that.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by child of Thor
                              Ok you also need to factor in that if your not a pretty picture yourself - the only real way you'll get a hot chick interested is if you have lots of money. Its one of those awful facts of life
                              Hm, no. Not all attractive women are gold diggers. Some are, the rest aren't. Stop painting everything with broad strokes.
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• 'Broad' strokes? Kind of a demeaning term, UR.

PH, I too would not screw a walrus.

JT, a lucky man I am.
                                Long time member @ Apolyton
                                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                                X