Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you tell if a girl is interested in you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
    Due to the age and lack of experience it tends to be a vicious circle where it is now seemingly impossible.
    Don't be silly. I got my first real girlfriend when I was 22.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Wow, this thread has really "blossomed".
      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
      *****Citizen of the Hive****
      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Don't be silly. I got my first real girlfriend when I was 22.
        UR, I'm almost 28 now...it's a world of difference, even if just psychologically.
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I found 'Miss right' at 29 - so age isn't a good enough excuse for being lonely and without poontang.

But i will admit that at +26(approx), hanging out in clubs bars and playing the numbers game can be pretty sad. Its a young mans game really.

For older guys it helps if your:

1. Good looking/fit(but then we probably wouldn't need this thread)

2. Rich - then atleast you'll get poontang, mostly souless shallow poontang no doubt, but any poontang is good for a healthy life.

3. Lucky

If your none of the above then you just have to get ceative, and be prepared to try something new.

For example what are the women like where you work? Are any of them single? Do you talk to them?

What about hobbies? I have a friend who is single(ish) and does a few after work courses and meets women that way.

I found that as i got older i started to not enjoy hanging out in pubs/bars so much. And this made things difficult when in my between girlfriends stages.

Also honesty is something that sits better on mature shoulders than bul****. So when chatting up a potential date, be honest as much as is bearable
          If your trying to be too cool/flash then chances are you'll end up looking like a jerk.

If your young then bul**** as much as you want - your only young once and nobody will hold it against you

The way i look at it, everyone has a perfect match in the world. Sometimes some of us have to search a lot harder than others to find them. For those that find it very difficult to meet the right types, try doing things away from your usual routines to maximise meeting different types of people.

Failing that you've got the whole 'russian/phillipino' brides thing to fall back on.
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• 1. Good looking/fit(but then we probably wouldn't need this thread)

ROFL
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• "Ok I'm sorry.. but I still can't leave until you sign it... "

"I'm calling the police"

Missed this gem!
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Oh well, never mind then...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• The way i look at it, everyone has a perfect match in the world. Sometimes some of us have to search a lot harder than others to find them. For those that find it very difficult to meet the right types, try doing things away from your usual routines to maximise meeting different types of people.
                  You do realise how many times I've heard that, and every time I hear it it sounds even more trite and ridiculous than before. It's the ultimate cliche to someone in my position, like, 'you'll meet someone when you least expect it'...bah!
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• You have a perfect match, and she was married of to the local chieftain at age 13.
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• I agree with Provost. This can be ****ing annoying, whenever you didn't have any serious relationships, or had too many of them. Just sounds patronizing.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Yeah, thanks Az. If you want to know what goes on in the minds of people like me, just listen...but please, don't add comments that you think, somehow, will be soothing...
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher

And SHE IS playing hard to get despite all those excuse, we all know chicks are stupid and don't really "Study" or "wash their hari" or "get headaches"...
                          What exactly would that be ?

Knowing you , on second thought , I'd rather not know .

Comment

• this thread = quality all round
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              You do realise how many times I've heard that, and every time I hear it it sounds even more trite and ridiculous than before. It's the ultimate cliche to someone in my position, like, 'you'll meet someone when you least expect it'...bah!
                              Well at 29 i was thinking like there must be something wrong with me too. I'd had pleanty of girlfriends(for me) upto this point, but none had been the 'one', and i'd experienced 'lean' times(like over a year at one point).

In fact i wasn't looking for a gf when she turned up, so i definatley wasn't looking for it. I'd half resigned myself to going back out to PNG and marrying into paradise

So this stuff does happen and i didnt mean to sound trite. Its tuff when you feel out the game, the truth is you never really are - so dont worry about it too much. Try to change your routine if your not having much luck. A good change can inject that needed bit of fresh air.

Out of my previous options i'd say i hit number 3. I got Lucky(doubly so as she is a gamer like me)
                              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Looks like Kenny Everett to me

Character!?!?!!

Sigma is standard deviation.

I did that at high school... about 17 years ago.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X