Bathrooms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    i never understood the reading paper concept in the bathroom. What is it with most of you guys. Do you have constipation? I go in, I sit down, in less than 5 seconds my trumpet goes to work, that's it, wipe, clean, out.
    yep, that's me. Though I can't do 5 seconds. I usually wait a couple minutes to ensure I'm completely finished.

I have no desire to hang around an ugly bathroom, I'd rather finish up, wash my hands and post more at poly

Comment

Today it's reading the paper on the can. Tomorr,w posting on Poly on the can...
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

yeah I supposed if I did have a computer at the toilet...

but toilets just aren't comfortable. My legs fall asleep. although in the navy I used to sleep on toilets. desperate times called for desperate measures.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

Don't roll your eyes at me. That is a standard term they use in Realty. I have never, ever heard of any other fraction being used to describe any less-than full bathroom.
          I have heard of 3/4

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
            yeah I supposed if I did have a computer at the toilet...
            Laptop and wireless LAN.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
              Laptop and wireless LAN.
              that's not very sanitary

Comment

Working...
              X