No announcement yet.

Bathrooms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many toilets can you crap in at the same time anyway?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Shifting from toilet to toilet, one oblong fecal matter in each, estimating 5-10 fecal oblong in each, ten toilets, maximum.

Comment

Ick.
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Not really "the same time" though.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Same excretion session then.

Comment

I think a mod will soon pinch this thread off and flush it.

Comment

I hope he attends to his arse first. Itchy things those.

Comment

'The Swarm' is on SciFi channel. Nothing like watching a ****load of bees attacking a bunch of bad actors.

Comment

Made-for-SciFi-Channel shows
                    Made-for-SciFi-Channel movies

Comment

Sleep

Comment

In my American, there will be a bathroom for every man, woman, and child.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

All I know is the toilet my sons use is like the Black Hole of Calcutta and also their favorite room in the house.

They seem to have some sort of rate-my-poo thing going because they never flush it.
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I've got one. Considering I live in a 25m^2 student's flat, any more would be a waste.
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Oh, that is foul AH.

You seriously need to nip this bad habit in the ...ahem... "butt" now while they're still young. Scold them for not flushing the toilet immediately after use. Otherwise, when they grow up, they'll be like those ...ahem... "assh*les" that make public restrooms oh-so-fun to use and draw breath in.

Comment

Re-potty train them. The humilation will get them back in line, and encourage them to find better jobs to pay for future therapy. ++
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X