Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathrooms?

How many do you have?

I have one in the US and 2 in the Phils.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

I have millions in forests all over the world.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I have 2.
      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

1, although it's one of 3 rooms in my flat so no worries (I would be worried if 2 of the 3 rooms were bathrooms though)
        Up The Millers

Comment

"I have millions in forests all over the world."

These don't count.

"I have 2."

Pathetic. Only people with 3 are truly human.

Comment

"1, although it's one of 3 rooms in my flat so no worries (I would be worried if 2 of the 3 rooms were bathrooms though)"

I had no idea all these years that I've been slumming at Poly.

Comment

Well then I have 1.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Gotta go back to work, where we have multiple bathrooms.

Comment

There's one and a half at my place in Antwerp and another one at my place in Ghent.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

6, but they're all shared.
                    Visit First Cultural Industries
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                      "1, although it's one of 3 rooms in my flat so no worries (I would be worried if 2 of the 3 rooms were bathrooms though)"

I had no idea all these years that I've been slumming at Poly.
                      What? then why ask?
                      Up The Millers

Comment

Well, I have six at my country. Does that count?
                        The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Only one of them is ever used though.
                          I changed my signature

Comment

Lets see what some creative accounting can do here...

At my place in Pittsburgh where I stay during the school year, I have a bathroom which I use. My apartment also has a bathroom my roomate uses, but that is in my apartment so I will count that. While I am not at University in Pittsburgh, I am at my parent's Apartment in Maryland. There we have 3 bathrooms. At my apartment building in Pittsburgh, there is a bathroom downstairs attached to the laundry room. It my parent's apartment building, there are two public bathrooms as well. Now one of those bathrooms is a women's room so I can't use it, but I am sure Kuciwalker can't use his parent's bathroom but he probably still counted it in his total of 7, so I am going to count that anyway.

This brings me to a grand total of 8 bathrooms, thus PWNing Kuci's puny 7 bathrooms. I hereby declare myself Apolyton's new master of bathrooms!
                            "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Six.
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                              X