No announcement yet.

Bathrooms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what can I say? little boys like their poo.

the worst part is the pooy finger scrapes on the walls, when the paper runs out.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Right, I'm not buying your house now.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
        How many toilets can you crap in at the same time anyway?
        Two if my ass gets any wider.

I have two full bathrooms for me and my girlfriend, who stays with me about half of the time.
        He's got the Midas touch.
        But he touched it too much!
        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

1 and it's small but... it's mine. Well, actually I rent it so.. but.. it's MINE damn it! Why would I need a second bathroom, of course I wouldn't.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

we work it out like this

Mrs Horse has the ensuite bathroom to herself - I don't go in there, its got woman's things in there and smells really bad of perfume and cologne. And her bathroom is the messiest

The boys and I share another bathroom and a separate toilet down the hall - the hell hole. I'm tough, I can take it, plus you can stretch out and read a newspaper, which as any man knows, is what a toilet is really for.

The bathroom downstairs, which is part of the laundry, is for daytime.

I clean all the toilets to help Mrs Horse out.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

i never understood the reading paper concept in the bathroom. What is it with most of you guys. Do you have constipation? I go in, I sit down, in less than 5 seconds my trumpet goes to work, that's it, wipe, clean, out.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Its simple really - once you have a wife and some kids you'll realise that the crappa is just about the only place in the house where you can get some peace and quiet and noone will disturb you, even your missus.

Comment

oh that's true.. I don't know about it yet!

Though once this girl I was with and I was brushing my teeth in the morning, she came in, sat on the toilet and started peeing. It was ... well not disgusting but disturbing. It's like we were married even though I had known her for less than a month. Also, when I do get married, and I do my morning stuff, I don't want anyone coming in to pee right next to me, unless they really have to go.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Just the one. I live alone so the queues aren't too bad
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

4 persons 4.5 bathrooms. I cant understand why I have children using the master bathroom. How many do I need.
                      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

"The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

2 at home, 1/100th at uni
                          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                            1/100th at uni
                            Isn't that below minimum building codes? Or is it a bathroom with multiple stalls?
                            Visit First Cultural Industries
                            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I just realized Apolyton has no bathrooms!?! A forum with 25,000 members and no place to relieve oneself. Something must be done...a bathroom forum? No! Do it right, a Mens room and a Ladies room forum. That way the gays could all hang out in the mens room, like in european train stations.

Discuss.
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                                Oh, that is foul AH.

You seriously need to nip this bad habit in the ...ahem... "butt" now while they're still young. Scold them for not flushing the toilet immediately after use. Otherwise, when they grow up, they'll be like those ...ahem... "assh*les" that make public restrooms oh-so-fun to use and draw breath in.
                                they'll kick the habit when they start going over girls houses. They won't be leaving those surprises around for their girlfriends or prospetive girlfriends.

Comment

Working...
                                X