X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNAP!
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• Now instead of allowing the capitalists to sell them the rope, they expect us to bring it ourselves?
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
        EDIT

I was DanSed
        Sorry. I misspoke. You may respond to the ideologically correct version which is now in Prav..., I mean posted on Apolyton.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Yes, and they want it to be velvet rope.

Please, don't DanS me again.

EDIT: now I have done a x-post
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• This should be a poll so that Mr Fun couldn't post pics.

Ramo is pretty left.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Yeah, it's pretty bad when I consider myself a lefty and Agathon seems waaay more left to me. Sorry dude.

I agree with the original post of having

Agathon, Az, and Chegitz as the lefties...the rest is up in the air.
              Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
              Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
              *****Citizen of the Hive****
              "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

• homicidal droids are usually lefties?

Comment

• That dude in MrFun's post looks like Fez....erm...Giancarlo.
                  Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankychan
                    That dude in MrFun's post looks like Fez....erm...Giancarlo.

****! Take that retarded statement back.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
                      homicidal droids are usually lefties?
                      it's referring to my avatar.

Comment

• Sure it is, uh-huh.

You're an undercover homicidal droid who is masquerdering as a human.

Comment

• Fez and MrFun....

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither

Ahh, the familiar refrains of the lament for wasted dreams and scorched chances that communists are so fond of...

'No siree, neither the USSR nor the PRC are, nor ever were communist. You'll have to give us another chance to introduce gulags and cultural revolutions to see what we are REALLY capable of!'

Forgive me if I do not line up to buy a ticket.
                            Mao et al are a whole other story and I'm not really interested in the interminable debate about wether they were true communists or not. HOWEVER, you'd have to be insane to argue that the PRC IN ITS CURRENT INCARNATION is communist or even leftist. In fact the PRC, as it exists today, is probably one of the least leftist countries around. Thus I find it very very strange that people seem to think that supporters of the current PRC goverment (like UR) are leftist.
                            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

• You're right. The PRC insists that peasants not own their own land. That is very much like Austrailia. How silly of me!
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                                You're right. The PRC insists that peasants not own their own land. That is very much like Austrailia. How silly of me!
                                Screwing over peasants = being leftist
                                Israel has a similar system, although its set up in a much friendlier way...

Also farming is a sector where the old institutions of the Mao days live on the most. Just go to Shanghai and try calling the city Communist with a straight face...
                                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X