No announcement yet.

10 most leftish posters of Poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most white guys I know just seem to really dig blonde white chicks.

Hey, their loss, more opportunities for me.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Bah. So you are saying Lenin wasn't a leftie?
      Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. He wasn't a leftie, he was a Dictator. "Left-wing" dictator, yes, but Dictator still.
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
        Most white guys I know just seem to really dig blonde white chicks.
        So do I. When it comes to beautiful women, I don;t discriminate much.

Though white and olive skinned ladies with deep black hair are numero uno in my book

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap
          Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. He wasn't a leftie, he was a Dictator. "Left-wing" dictator, yes, but Dictator still.
          How could somebody be "left-wing" and not leftie at the same time?
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger

How could somebody be "left-wing" and not leftie at the same time?
            Because "lefties" are usually socially liberal. Lenin and Stalin and most Left-Wing Dictators are NOT socially liberal. Just because you advocate a command economy does not make you a leftie. The whole single party system ruins that bit.

Of course, Winston asked for Leftists. So you could still be a leftist, but not a leftie.

Comment

• I'm a brutha.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by St Leo
                Well, while we are posting flamebait, here's my Ignore List. I use it to make Apolyton more like Slashdot. On Slashdot, you have to click-through to see low-rated replies. We don't have per-post scoring here, so I have to do it by user. It works well enough. This lets me both quickly skim over threads and click-through to see every post.

I think I'd prefer for Apolyton to default to ignoring everyone and then let me whitelist certain people, but whatever.:P

I don't know about moderates, but we need more posters like Spiffor and Ben Kenobi who form polite, cogent arguments.
                s'poly must be boring for you.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap

<-- not whitey

No, you are the MAN, and thus by definition can't be a lefty, Mr. Authority Figure.
                  That's not true, authority figures command respect.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                    Damn, I got ignored after the bastard child of Skywalker and Kucinich was born?! I deserved to be ignored long before then!

Before, actually. The list is automatically updated whenever there's a name change. The forum software is darn smart -- beware.
                    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi

That's not true, authority figures command respect.
                      So you are claiming GWB is not an authority figure?

Comment

• I think GWB gets too much respect.
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                          Since I can't post babes in here, I will have to post pics of George Galloway instead:

I'd hit it.
                          Ted is swinging for both teams now.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
                            that's it. I guess you can't see this but when the aliens start eating humans, I give you up first in the integorations.

I, for one, welcome our new human-eating overlords. As a Latvian, I am inedible, but I can recommend delicious Finn du jour in venison juice and other fine human delicacies.
                            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

Because he believes in censorship of opposing ideas and that corporations are evil by definition?

Or perhaps it's his membership to the communist party?
                              Why do people think that the Chinese Communist Party is leftist
                              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

• Dunno. Do you think the Pope is Catholic?
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                                X