X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A professor of yours?
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• Why is his body so tan and his face/neck so pale?

Comment

• What happened to the picture?
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
          Since I can't post babes in here, I will have to post pics of George Galloway instead:

I'd hit it.
          I just saw him on C-Span tonight. It was taped Tuesday and he was in front of the Senate committee that is investigating the Oil-for-Food program.

He did nothing but dodge questions. Whenever a direct challenge was proposed, his tactic was to say "oh, but look what the US did".

Callous mother****er
          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• Ok, what about this guy -- lefty or righty?

Edit: image removed
            Last edited by Urban Ranger; May 21, 2005, 13:50.

Comment

• he's a righty...though it seems he probably doesn't need to use either to get off

SHAZAM!
              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• you perv

Comment

• He's Greek!

Comment

• You sure about that?

We may have to have Markos verify for us. He might be Macedonian, according to Markos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosh

Saying you're communist doesn't make it so...
                      Ahh, the familiar refrains of the lament for wasted dreams and scorched chances that communists are so fond of...

'No siree, neither the USSR nor the PRC are, nor ever were communist. You'll have to give us another chance to introduce gulags and cultural revolutions to see what we are REALLY capable of!'

Forgive me if I do not line up to buy a ticket.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• NYE -- I believe they are offering early, midnight ticket passes for you to witness the glory of communism's promises.

Comment

• But they make you bring your own rope.

Comment

• But it's velvet rope that they want you to bring -- or so I heard.

Comment

• phffft
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• EDIT

I was DanSed

Comment

Working...
                                X