Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah. I think we should create the Party of Polite Extremists
    yeah, and our slogan - moderation through balanced ends
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Ben thinks he's a moderate.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I'm curious as to why you believe I have 'just' joined the dark side Mr. Fun.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Ben thinks he's a moderate.
          It's like a tightrope walker. You are more stable having equal weights on both ends Mr. Fun.

I would be on one end, and Spiffor on the other.

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc
            Seriously though, why would anyone post thier ignore list as if anyone would care?
            I'm a voyeur and I like knowing the posting habits of the others
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

dammit, i knew i shouldn't have created that 'st leo's mum's a sl*g' thread
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

You're right -- you haven't just joined . . . . . .

you've been one of those cronies for quite some time.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                  Your pope looks like Emperor Palpatine.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin

Your pope looks like Emperor Palpatine.
                    Truth.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Soon I will be Emperor, and then you will really see me for who I am

Comment

Damn, I'm not on St. Leo's ignore list.

The curse of being moderate--nobody every pays attention to you...
                        B♭3

Comment

This thread is totally threadjacked! Winston can now go cry in the closet, hugging his teddybear.

The most blatantly leftist poster that ever appeared on Apolyton since I can remember it (1999) has to be KrazyKommie, however.
                          "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                          George Orwell

Comment

I'm already hugging my teddybear, thanks very much. But the closet reference...?

Comment

You prefer the dustbin?
                              "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                              George Orwell

Comment

Damn, I got ignored after the bastard child of Skywalker and Kucinich was born?! I deserved to be ignored long before then!
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X