X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meat

Comment

Originally posted by Trajanus

That's the whole point. We overproduce. There's no need for this huge meat production. Most agricultural production is meant to feed these animals. This year the equivalent of an area as large as Belgium was cut down in in the rain forest region to cultivate more soy and probably other products to sustain animals. Okay cutting down the trees is not solely for that, but it does play a large part in it.

We should produce meat in the old fashioned way. It'll be much more expensive, but at least we'll eat less meat that way. That's good for everyone's health anyway. Raising livestock the old fashioned way works too you know...
      Yes, we overproduce. But no, it won´t be any better for the starving people in poor countries if we suddenly turned to vegetarianism. The problem is still the capitalist system and the problem with distribution.
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
        Everytime there is a poll of this nature, there are more vegetarians.
        I'm a Vegan. Las Vegan to be more specific.

Comment

If it moves i will eat it and if the bastard doesn't move I'll probably eat it anyway.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg

Yes, we overproduce. But no, it won´t be any better for the starving people in poor countries if we suddenly turned to vegetarianism. The problem is still the capitalist system and the problem with distribution.
            capitalist system? Then tell me why people are starving in communist countries.

Comment

Because it´s the wrong kind of communism. The kind that starves its own citizens to prove a point. A rather stupid point at that...
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
              X