milk, cheese, eggs and fish
    0.00%
    milk, cheese, eggs, fish and chicken
    1.96%
    im a total carnivore, i eat all meats and everything
    80.39%
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Just milk, cheese and eggs.

I tried being totally vegan but it was too hard, and I have no power.

I stopped eating anything pig related after I read Animal Farm, and it progressed from there.
    Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Please, you really should have included a Banana option in this poll...
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

I stopped eating anything pig related after I read Animal Farm

Why?

Comment

Would take far, far too long to explain. But it made sense to me at the time.
          Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
            Please, you really should have included a Banana option in this poll...

you'll get over it
            "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

I´ve been a vegetarian since ´96. It started off as a way to get friendly with this girl I was really interested in. Well, that didn´t really work But I discovered that I wasn´t that fond of meat... I didn´t miss it. So I´ve stayed vego since, and it´s highly unlikely I will ever go back.
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I dislike animals in general, while I love plants. (I'm serious about this.)

Therefore, I cannot stand by and let the animal holocaust of the plant world continue unabated! I will never be a vegetarian, so long as there is still meat to consume! (Sounds like bizarro-PETA.)

Besides, in this time of trials and tribulations for the American Beef Industry, it's downright unamerican Liberal to be a vegetarian--or worse, a communist vegan.
                B♭3

Comment

I do like brussel sprouts and spinach and corn and peas, though... And cucumber smells deliciously clean, although it doesn't taste so hot...
                  B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                    I dislike animals in general, while I love plants. (I'm serious about this.)

Therefore, I cannot stand by and let the animal holocaust of the plant world continue unabated! I will never be a vegetarian, so long as there is still meat to consume! (Sounds like bizarro-PETA.)

A meat eating diet kills more plants than a vegetarian one due to the disrpaortionate amount of plant life that is required to raise livestock for their meat. Not only does that mean more platns being consumed, but it also means more land is required for agriculture and thus more deforestation. If you really loved plants, you would be vegetarian.

I have been vegetarian for about five years now for environmental, ethical, and societal reasons. (in that order)
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

As for the poll, cheese is the only dairy product I consume on a regular basis. I prefer rice milk to cow milk, and I avoid eggs when possible although I am not that picky about them being in baked goods.
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Ludd, don't bring facts and logic into a debate. It's just not right.

Frankly, I pretty much just like the taste of meat too much, and don't see any real reason to turn vegetarian.

Besides, I really do love plants. Enough to not perpetrate my own holocaust on them.
                        B♭3

Comment

I am a lactovo vegeterrian

have been all my life, except for a time as a vegan (no dairy or eggs)

JOn Milelr
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I avoid eggs and milk usually

I eat cheese almost daily (and oftena lot of it)

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

my parents were, obviously, and so I was

now I tihnk that eating meat is gross (the rest of my family eats it currently)

I am also meatless for health/environment/other reasons

JO miller
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                              X