No announcement yet.

Europe unites in hatred of French

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ned, you're seriously deluded, no one would want Quebec and France to be reunited as a single country.
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncle Boris
      Ned, you're seriously deluded, no one would want Quebec and France to be reunited as a single country.
      Apparently not, Oncle.
      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Re: Europe unites in hatred of French

Originally posted by Oerdin
        Ask to describe the French and France's neighbors automatically start saying very unkind things.
        I just got a very hot young client from France. Well, the whole family, but she's hot, and she's the one in the US so far. So I have nothing but good things to say about the French.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned

Apparently not, Oncle.
          A few nutcases here and there maybe, but I'm betting a 10 that it's no more than a few percentage points of Quebec's population.

Comment

• MtG your avatar is so 2004.

Comment

Errr... The GDP per capita in the US might be 10 or 15% higher than that of Britain.

Considering a 60m vs 300m population, that would mean America's GDP is at best 6 times that of Britain, not 15.
              GDP per capita is a lot higher in the US. About 50% or so for the past 30 years at least.

Still not 15 times though (overall).
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• The CIA factbook puts UK's PPP GDP at 1.728 trillion, and America's at 11.75, a ratio of 6.8.

Comment

• quebec should be independant. so should the basque country.
                  "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

MtG your avatar is so 2004.
                    They're still the defending world champs.
                    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                    X