No announcement yet.

why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boann, I think it's easier for a guy to eat ou...erm, dine at a restaurants alone because we don't get hit on. Of course, when you are young, single, and male, that's also a problem.

Everything is a problem that's not a solution, and alot of those are too.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by boann

i totally agree... its just manners..
      which seem to go out the door after one is married.
      all of a sudden a man who appeared to never have gas
      has it coming out everywhere.. anytime.. day and night.
      People actually wait until the're married?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious

I've always been curious about something. Say two men live together. Do you still lower the seat after going number one? What if the next person has to do number one, not number two?

I can't speak for all gay couples, but the one I lived with a few years ago -- we would both just leave the toilet seat up, and if one happened to have to take a **** he did not make a fuss about the toilet seat being left up.

But of course, I'm sure another gay man would tell you differently based on his preference and experience.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• if i was to go out alone .. it would be for lunch instead of dinner.. im a pretty careful about where i am and how late it is... walking in the dark to my car late at night is one thing i avoid like the plague.
          "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

i totally agree... its just manners..
            which seem to go out the door after one is married.

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• we always have gas all the time

some of us just pretend we don't when we are trying to get a girl..

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
                we always have gas all the time

some of us just pretend we don't when we are trying to get a girl..

Jon Miller
                nothing like holding the farts till ur married or comfy together huh.
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Re: why

Originally posted by boann
                  im alone without a man in my life.
                  Don't worry, I'm sure Slowwhand is on his way.
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Re: Re: why

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

Don't worry, I'm sure Slowwhand is on his way.

Comment

• forget about men, get a dog
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• my dog.... and my daughter
                        Attached Files

Comment

• cute dog, I had a springer

Comment

Maybe it's what you're feeding him? You should try a different brand of man food.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• hes a japanese chin
                              adorable and smart

Comment

• you got a beautiful daughter, a dog, a PC.........

Comment

Working...
                                X