No announcement yet.

the labour party: protecting you from yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washing dishes in 130F is pretty reasonable. Leaving your hand under the water becomes painful, but it dissolves grease much more easily than merely warm water.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• thanks,

subtract 32 and multiply by 5/9

I'll never remember this.

Anyhow,49 isn't burning, but it is pretty hot... "easily bearable" isn't what I look for in a hot shower, most of the time.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• They say not to wash your baby over a temp of 99F
        Monkey!!!

Comment

• Let me do a MrFun here.

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          Okay, assume I'm a child. My parents are distracted and they draw a bath that scalds me. I now have 3rd degree burns over a substantial part of my body. I get to live my life in pain, suffering years of operations and skin grafts and look like a freak. How exactly is my life helped by punishing the parent who made the accident happen?
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• I certainly wouldn't give a child a bath of 120F

99F seems a bit low.

Probably anywhere up to 105F is quite safe. That's still barely lukewarm.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• yeah, better a tad hotter than body temp than a tad colder.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
              X