• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmm....

Comment

• "How much rope do you normally use for B/S/M?"
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Well im not sure but I should probably stock up!
        Absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
          the first time I asked a girl out I stuttered for like 10 minutes..

she got a weird look on her face, said maybe, and avoided me for a month

she had come and sat by me every day in class (this was college)

Jon Miller
          The best way to get over this is not to think of it as a date, think of it as just hanging out with someone you like as a friend.

The movies are a very good one, so is just going for a cup of coffee or a snack after lectures.

Take it easy big guy
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• yeah, I got into it by just hanging out... one day I realsied I had been to dates with girls without anyone ever knowing it

Americans are just pushing it so ridiculous in their heads

Comment

• Precisely - its also good to pick nice safe neutral ground with girls - so you both feel okay about it and the shyness doesn't kick in - that's where things like the movies or coffee, studying together and walks in the park are good - you are doing it because you have a common interest not with an ending in mind.

Worked like a charm for me.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
              X