Dating tips plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating tips plz

I just met this girl and we started going out. I just went out on my second date and reliazed I know nothing about dating.
    so Im asking for some help. such as where I can I take her? when should i try to kiss her? and any thing else that might be handy to know. im only 16 so im limited in what I can do.
    Absolute power corrupts absolutely

well seeing that you hail from Utah... I'd say you could try the first kiss next year already.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Really, there is no hope, no tips worth mentioning. Somehow the human race perpetuates itself, but in the west this is mostly because of white wine imo.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

no tips needed... I'm 21 and still don't know The Plan when to kiss the girl. you just do it the moment you feel like it I suppose. and it shouldn't be inappropriate, which brings us back to your question

Comment

Most of all, be yourself and have fun. The girl will let you know when she wants to move to first base.
          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Usually, if there's a connection, the first kiss just happens.

With my last girlfriend, I'm the one who had to make the first move. With my current thing, she made the first move. It happens in one way or another.
            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Where did you take her the first two times?
              Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Shouldn't there have been some nude-ness already?

Comment

Just be yourself and keep it lighthearted.

If she's sort of dressed up, compliment her on something she's wearing, but only once! Any more than that will start to creep her out. Don't say crap like you like her eyes or her hair. You can do that alot later but right now that will creep her out. Jewelry is usually the best thing to compliment them on.

Bottom line is to keep it light right now.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                    Just be yourself and keep it lighthearted.

If she's sort of dressed up, compliment her on something she's wearing, but only once! Any more than that will start to creep her out. Don't say crap like you like her eyes or her hair. You can do that alot later but right now that will creep her out. Jewelry is usually the best thing to compliment them on.

Bottom line is to keep it light right now.
                    Ted Striker
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

So where did you take her the first times?

Comment

Re: Dating tips plz

Originally posted by Elias
                        I just met this girl and we started going out. I just went out on my second date and reliazed I know nothing about dating.
                        so Im asking for some help. such as where I can I take her? when should i try to kiss her? and any thing else that might be handy to know. im only 16 so im limited in what I can do.
                        Take her to Lagoon.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Ja, where ??

Ecth,

Did you know you look like the guy in my avatar?
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Say stuff like, 'hey honey, are you ready to meet Mr Winky yet, waddaya say baby', while doing this:
                            Long time member @ Apolyton
                            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

He's not on the Philippines...

Comment

Working...
                              X