Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chase rainbows!

Comment

the first time I asked a girl out I stuttered for like 10 minutes..

she got a weird look on her face, said maybe, and avoided me for a month

she had come and sat by me every day in class (this was college)

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Do something strange and un date-like. Ie not films or meals or anything.

Equally, avoid soppy scary committed stuff like walks in parks etc. It's only the 3rd date, don't make her think you are turning obsessive.

My best ever 'date' was a boat trip across the Mersey, a pizza and a 10 hour long conversation about nothing. It's understandable to want to impress and of course a girl wants to feel special, but try relying on your personality and charm this time round. Spending time with her without having to rely on outside distractions should make her more attracted to you as a person. Or repelled perhaps. But that's unlikely, and it's still better to know her response was based on you rather than how much money you spent/you choice in movies etc.

Good luck.......and remember, for most 16 year old girls, any date is better than no date, so I really wouldn't worry too much.
        Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

I know, take her for a walk in the park! Girls love that.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I like it

I don't do it other than with my freinds girlfreinds though..

Jon miller
            (although I would prefer walks in the staeparks or national parks rather than local ones)
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I should improve my dating skills, given I'm chasing after one these days

Comment

#1 Memorize the color of her eyes.

#2 Mention the color of her eyes.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Good point. I keep missing eye colours.

Comment

Womenz go crazy over eyes.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

If it's your third date, take her for a walk in the park, ask her little lighthearted questions like 'how many children do you want?' and 'what should we name our dog when we get one?'

This will get her all hot and you can do her behind a bush.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                        If it's your third date, take her for a walk in the park, ask her little lighthearted questions like 'how many children do you want?' and 'what should we name our dog when we get one?'

This will get her all hot and you can do her behind a bush.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Lancer.. I Think you have been gone in the Phillipines too long

it is different in the US

I think...

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

He was joking, JM.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Other good lighthearted questions for your third date walk in the park:

I'm going to buy us a used Ford Fairlane station wagon, but there are two. One is beige and one is lime green. I thought I'd leave that decision up to you, which do you like?

Should we get a male dog for protection or a ***** to keep you company?

I'm looking at this big old house with lots of room for our kids, do you think you can keep a big house clean if that's your only job?

Got any really good third date questions?

Comment

Working...
                                X