Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait until the 2nd date to boink them.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Re: Re: Dating tips plz

Originally posted by Tuberski

Take her to Lagoon.

ACK!
      But then the creature from the black lagoon will get her. It's always the kids going off to make out who get eatten by the monsters.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

7. Project a personality. While women are drawn to good-looking men, good looks fail-as soon as a conversation starts-if there isn't warmth, sincerity, and general likeability to back them up. And, lucky for us, women say that warmth, sincerity, and likeability can easily overcome less-than-perfect looks.
        Of course they're going to say that. What do you want them to say that if he doesn't have a foot long slong and a BMW they'll dump him? Even if it was true they're still going to claim they love the ugly duckling and don't care about money.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
          The girl will let you know when she wants to move to first base.
          That's so not true.

Be honest, be respectful, be open. Better to respect yourself in the long run than get "lucky" tonight.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Be honest, be respectful, be open. Better to respect yourself in the long run than get "lucky" tonight.

I take it that "respect yourself" is code for masturbation, because that's what you'll be doing your whole live if you act like that.

A lot of women like pigs.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

He's had two dates and he hasn't kissed her. He should just give up on this girl and find a man.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
                Apolyton is a great place to go to get all kinds of information about almost every subject. Almost. You happen to have found one of the few subjects where you should go some where else.

i resent that remark. that's what the hot or not threads were supposed to be for. granted, i was the main contributor, but still.
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

I take it that "respect yourself" is code for masturbation, because that's what you'll be doing your whole live if you act like that.

A lot of women like pigs.
                  There's a difference between acting like a doormat and acting like a decent human being. The type of women who like pigs generally don't respect themselves.

Very uncommunist attitude.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

And another one bites the dust.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

che has a point. I rather date a woman who likes to be treated like a lady she is, and requires me to be a gentleman and bring my a-game to the table, because that's the relationship I want, and that's the girl I want.

I can go to the trailerpark any day of the week if I want to.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I can go to the trailerpark any day of the week if I want to.

Now that is an uncommunist attitude.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

I'm not a "meathead" or a total loser as was implied.

Maybe I read it wrong. If it's "just a date" vs. "we're a couple" then things are different. But as I said before, those "tips" aren't the end-all rules...just something to consider and have slosh around in your brain. Never know when something will occur that'll make you think about what was said here, from all the different posters here.

As for being yourself, yes that is definitely true. I'd say the best thing is to be confident. Cause there's definitely some girl out there that thinks you're hot, but hasn't told you and that you haven't noticed.
                          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                          *****Citizen of the Hive****
                          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

EVERYONE is a meathead except me in this thread. Everyone!
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

My meat has a bigger head than Pekka's.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

And my head has more meat...whatever that means.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X