Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    The law is wrong.
    Yes, well, it should be enforced or changed (it's not such a gross violation of human rights that it merits a mini-revolution).

Comment

• If a law is ignored, it's effectively changed.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun

I oppose a high level of exporting jobs from United States to other countries, not because I'm racist, but because I know how deplorably low the wages are, that others in third world countries are paid, and how poor their working conditions are. Plus, that these jobs could have been for Americans here, rather than other people abroad.

And the fact that I'm concerned about illegal immigration certainly does not make me a racist.
        The bold answers my question. Americans are so superior and thus deserve these jobs more, huh? If not, then why should Americans have those jobs instead of other people abroad? Are they not as good?

And if you are concerned about working conditions abroad, work to change those working conditions, not taking the jobs totally away from those people. What do you think they'd rather have? A job with horrid working conditions or no job at all?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
          Anyone hear about Vincente Fox's latest gaff? In a speach about Mexican immigrants to the U.S., he was praising them by saying that they come here and take jobs that "not even blacks would be willing to take."

So now we know that it's not just our president who says incredibly stupid things...
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            The bold answers my question. Americans are so superior and thus deserve these jobs more, huh? If not, then why should Americans have those jobs instead of other people abroad? Are they not as good?

And if you are concerned about working conditions abroad, work to change those working conditions, not taking the jobs totally away from those people. What do you think they'd rather have? A job with horrid working conditions or no job at all?
            Eh, Imran, there is the fact that a nation's government's primary job is to look after the well-being of its citizens...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker
              Eh, Imran, there is the fact that a nation's government's primary job is to look after the well-being of its citizens...
              I didn't know MrFun was our nation's government. I guess I'll write to him when I have a problem with my taxes .

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                I didn't know MrFun was our nation's government. I guess I'll write to him when I have a problem with my taxes .
                Did you miss the gay conspiracy taking over the world?

Comment

• Racists are freedom haters.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Last edited by Ted Striker; August 3, 2020, 21:49.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• MeCHA,La Raza,Lulac,Aztlan to name a few.

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Comment

• Actually I'm watching video from the protest at Baldwin Park, and I did include the qualifier "to name a few" didn't I?

Comment

Comment

• So no freedom to assemble peacefully for them?

And I take it you were laughing with the racists in the crowd when they sent the old lady to the hospital with the object they threw.

Comment

Working...
                                X