X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
    As is paying a tax when your buying food

You pay tax on groceries?
    City, county and state. Federal to if some people get their way.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

• arkansas?
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• yeah
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

• The eighth week of the 85th General Assembly saw the passage of Senate Bill 277 to repeal sales taxes on groceries, an effort attempted by several lawmakers over the past 30 years. Those efforts failed, largely because lawmakers couldn't find a way to replace that revenue. The 6 percent state sales tax on groceries currently raises about $200 million a year. Taxes would continue to be levied on restaurant meals.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Maybe y'all should switch to an income tax.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Raise income taxes on those who can afford it, dimwits.
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                Maybe y'all should switch to an income tax.
                they appear to have one

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Few years ago we had to pay to get our cars inspected before we got tags for them. Well the current governor dropped that requirment but we still pay the fee when we get our tags, we just don't have to actually take the car and get it inspected.

Well I should say that I don't have to pay anything to get my tags since I get free military ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprayber
                    Few years ago we had to pay to get our cars inspected before we got tags for them. Well the current governor dropped that requirment but we still pay the fee when we get our tags, we just don't have to actually take the car and get it inspected
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• That's like the "license renewal fee" they have in Quebec. You need to pay it every two years, but they only give you an actual new driver's license every 6...
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I oppose a high level of exporting jobs from United States to other countries, not because I'm racist, but because I know how deplorably low the wages are, that others in third world countries are paid, and how poor their working conditions are.
                        Yes, how very noble of you. I'm sure that the third world unemployed are all very grateful for your brave efforts to keep them unemployed.
                        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosh

Yes, how very noble of you. I'm sure that the third world unemployed are all very grateful for your brave efforts to keep them unemployed.
                          I care about as much about their unemployed as they care about unemployed here

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                            There's a parody on MAD TV right now about Wal-Mart and illegal aliens.

You skinheads should watch.
                            Keep it up and I'll list the racist organizations that support your view.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                              The eighth week of the 85th General Assembly saw the passage of Senate Bill 277 to repeal sales taxes on groceries, an effort attempted by several lawmakers over the past 30 years. Those efforts failed, largely because lawmakers couldn't find a way to replace that revenue. The 6 percent state sales tax on groceries currently raises about $200 million a year. Taxes would continue to be levied on restaurant meals.

This reminds me of a conversation with a fellow a while back on the bus I was taking to university. He was b*tching about his taxes, and I told him that those taxes pay for all the roads, medicare, Social Security, etc. Then he came back and said that the government should pay for it, not the taxpayer. Are people this stupid?

Comment

• Anyone hear about Vincente Fox's latest gaff? In a speach about Mexican immigrants to the U.S., he was praising them by saying that they come here and take jobs that "not even blacks would be willing to take."

So now we know that it's not just our president who says incredibly stupid things...
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X