Ghosts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AARON BROWN IS THE SON OF SATAN

or is the wolf : wolfe blitzer who asks the HARD HITTING QUESTIONS. CNN EXCLUSIVE, and interview with Mr. Sat An, an immigrant
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Several reasons why ghosts don't exist:

1. There has never been a case where more than one person encountered a ghost.

2. There have been tons of ghost photos taken but none was shown to be genunine.

3. If ghosts are real the odds are somebody would have proven their existence already. There were just a few thousand years, you know.

Check out the commentaries archive on James Randi Educational Foundation. There are reports written by those who found natural explanations for various sorts of strange events after further investigation.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Why would anyone hang around here when they're dead? The ones bound for heaven wouldn't want to, and as for the rest, certainly the almighty has some way of enforcing compliance with their penalty.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

UR, ghosts will exist for you if you ever see one, I assure you.

I'm surprised that more people haven't shared stories. Come on, tell us what you've seen!
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I don't know why Dr Strangelove, another question for God when I get to heaven, if I still care to ask at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
              UR, ghosts will exist for you if you ever see one, I assure you.
              How can you tell the difference between a "real" ghost and your hallucinations (or perhaps something like aware sleep paralysis)?
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                Several reasons why ghosts don't exist:

1. There has never been a case where more than one person encountered a ghost.

2. There have been tons of ghost photos taken but none was shown to be genunine.

3. If ghosts are real the odds are somebody would have proven their existence already. There were just a few thousand years, you know.

Check out the commentaries archive on James Randi Educational Foundation. There are reports written by those who found natural explanations for various sorts of strange events after further investigation.
                None of this proves that ghosts don't exist.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

If it's CNN you know it's demonic.
                  "This is CNN."
                  "Ieeee! It's Darth Vader! It's Darth Vader!"

A gay couple I know claims there was a ghost in the house they bought. It was always seen in the back of the house, and always walking away from the viewer. (No one ever saw it's face.) From behind it looked just like one of the guys. Several visitors are reported to have gone up to Kevin and complained, "I just saw Don in the rear of the house, but he walked away from me."

Then they bought a cat, and the ghost was never seen again.

OooooOOooOohhh, cats.

Comment

"How can you tell the difference between a "real" ghost and your hallucinations (or perhaps something like aware sleep paralysis)?"

UR, since I've never suffered from hallucinations I wouldn't know how to tell the difference.

Zkrib, that's cool. I wonder what would happen if they got rid of the cat, gave it to a friend for a few days maybe? They might want the ghost back...a ghost that only shows its backside to gay guys...

Comment

we called our ghost Arthur. he never did anything to hurt us, he was just a trickster i guess.
                      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

a ghost that only shows its backside to gay guys...
                        and you say CNN is evil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                            Everything is explainable, Lancer, except human behavior.
                            Human behaviour is explainable too. It's just difficult.
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

economics explains it pretty well

Comment

/me points and laughs at the economy major
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X