This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaguar
    Nah, it's your party. You're the ones who lowered the avatar price to nothing because it was too hard to get money, and then complained that it was too easy to get money in lotteries, etc.
    You mean, that debate where Kassi jumped the gun?
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Oh, and TLIllurs are cool
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

TLillurs
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

We'd be doing perfectly fine with a reasonable price of say, 10,000 Aardmarks, as Taht weasel! recommended. Your economic meddling and munchkinistic whinery was the cause of all the economic problems.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Lies !!1

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Perhaps, instead of undependable free servers, you could pass the hat and get a leased server, like we do at Counterglow?
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                  Apolyton is like Foxtrot. Eventis is like Calvin & Hobbes.
                  Nah. Eventis is like the Dinosaur Comics. Endlessly repetitive, with only the actual content of the drivel changing each day.
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Generally it's not actually the server that's the problem. This time it was Frozzy's tinkering, and before that it was always Tass/TLillur's fault.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

That would involve money. Remember that Eventis is entirely made of broke misfits

(ever since we got rid of the rich misfit )

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                        Nah. Eventis is like the Dinosaur Comics. Endlessly repetitive, with only the actual content of the drivel changing each day.
                        What are the dinosaur comics?

Comment

why do other verbs when "do" does do all you did do are doing or can and will do??
                          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I think he means B.C.

Comment

Are you saying you can't get a dozen people to contribute $10-$20 over the course of a year?

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                                You mean when I was trying to get the prices lower as soon as possible? Which meant going for legislation that would have passed the admins? I only had joncha's opinion, I had to work with it. There was no way to find out if the other admin's would have accepted a price that joncha thought was preposterously low.

Perhaps, instead of undependable free servers, you could pass the hat and get a leased server, like we do at Counterglow?
                                I somehow doubt the memership of the Event has the ability to do that. I could chip in, but I have no means to do it. No credit card, no paypal, no nothing.
                                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                                X