No announcement yet.

Another homophobic republican who opposed gay rights is busted...and gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No straight man can actually like the woman in your avatar.

If you're going to fake it, do it convincingly. Where is Jessica Alba?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Right, and you know what straight men ought to find attractive.

If you're going to fake it, do it convincingly. Where is Jessica Alba?
      Ken Banobi is in her place, thanks to Jag.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I do know what straight men ought to find attractive.

And they don't find the woman in your picture attractive.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

According to whom, yourself?

Asher, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

I don't claim to know what gay men find attractive.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Most men know what an attractive man looks like. Many are just too insecure of their sexuality to admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
              Ashers idea of what straight men ought to find attractive:

LIZA!

Comment

Most men know what an attractive man looks like. Many are just too insecure of their sexuality to admit it.
                I would only be secure if I were gay?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                  I would only be secure if I were gay?
                  You don't have to be gay to recognize what is considered attractive.

Comment

Asher, I scanned the article to try to understand why you called him a homophobe. I found that he opposed gay marriages. Is that all? Did I miss something?
                    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Asher:

I can say someone is attractive to me.

But I cannot say that I know what I like is what gay men like.

That's the point I'm trying to get across.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                        Asher:

I can say someone is attractive to me.

But I cannot say that I know what I like is what gay men like.

I understand the point you're trying to get across, but I find it hard to believe you don't know what features are considered attractive on men.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                          I acknowledge that I can be attracted by men, but I am quite repelled by MrFun's hunks. I guess there's no accounting for taste in women as well as in men
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

I acknowledge that I can be attracted by men, but I am quite repelled by MrFun's hunks. I guess there's no accounting for taste in women as well as in men
                            I, too, am repulsed by MrFun's "hunks".

He's just weird.

Comment

Is there an answer to my question, Asher?
                              http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Someone who fears gays getting equal rights is a homophobe IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X