No announcement yet.

May Day today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be an honour to be the first hanged if your invasion works. However, if we are able to win, I'll make sure you won't be hanged. We just keep you, like.. for old times sake, to let our children see what evil looks like, like a zoo.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

You can't win. It's genetically determined. The only thing Finns can win at is car rallies.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Oh what a great argument. I guess you lose by default, like all commies, even on your grand day. That's like raining on your birthday.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I want to be a fascist pig.

Comment

Well, you're halfway there already.

Damn, I'm being buzzed by the Air Force.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

which half?

Comment

finnish vappu. (may day).

great balls of fire
                In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                  which half?
                  Pig.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

and btw my reference was to a cool Suicidal Tendencies song.

Comment

Whhe, I made a whooping 100 Euros washing dishes todsay (and yesterday). My food budget for next month is now triple to what I expected!
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

You're truly working class, Spiff.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

I spent my food budget today. Nothing like blueberry pancakes on a Sunday.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                            You're truly working class, Spiff.
                            Well, today was my first day (actually second) as a prole I was told I'd get bored of working class life quickly. I didn't expect it to be THAT quick
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I spent May Day in my old hometown. It was not intened really, as I was planning to take my boat down to Gothenburg. Alas, it sprung a leak (or something I´m not exactly sure what happened) so I had to postpone the trip Anyways, the Socialdemocrats had called a meeting at the town square where 100 people had shown up... 150 if you count the marching band and cheerleaders The socialdemocrats are so few nowadays they don´t even march anymore. There were far more people at the county fair held this day for some inexplicable reason...
                              Last edited by Zoid; May 1, 2005, 18:11.
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Well, boring is often the story of work, generally, not only of the more hard labour. On the plus side, it seems that you're paid way better than what I was paid at a similar job at one time.( and I prepared some food, as well ) so take heart.
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X