May Day today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May Day today!

Are you planning to hit the streets in commemoration?
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

it's still APril here... but I'll probably go outside in about in hour.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Raining.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Today's rain is obviously a capitalist conspiracy to keep the working man indoors rather than fight for his liberation

Comment

I thought May Day itself was a capitalist conspiracy to placate the working class with a token holiday.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

What does it have to do with the working class? It's not like anyone ever gets that day off.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

I think its pretty safe to say that everything is a capitalist conspiracy

Comment

I think its pretty safe to say that everything is a capitalist conspiracy
                  Except Valentines Day and Parking Meters
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

You poor naive man.
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

The illuminati invented Valentines day and the international jewish conspiracy invented parking meters - both under the direction of the masons, acting under orders from the World Bank.

It's almost too simple...

Comment

Illuminati? Never heard of them... and since when did jews have anything to do with money?!
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Ah, the days when the Commies think they are actually relevent.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Illuminati? Never heard of them
                            Thats exactly what a member of the illuminati would say

Comment

The only real significance of may-day here are the distress calls made by heavily intoxicated, vomit dribbling "workers" staggering home at 2 a.m. tomorrow morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X