No announcement yet.

May Day today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not working on Sunday (and, no more than 40 hours a week)
    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
    -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo
      Not working on Sunday (and, no more than 40 hours a week)
      what's the big deal about sunday?

I work on weekends. it's not the end of the world. In fact, I have to go to work in 15 minutes. I also work overtime. 6 days a week.

Comment

Dissie is a slave, Dissie is a slave.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

I work on weekends. it's not the end of the world. In fact, I have to go to work in 15 minutes. I also work overtime. 6 days a week.

Among other reasons, it's a little tough to do while going to school.
          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
          -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by Az
            Well, boring is often the story of work, generally, not only of the more hard labour. On the plus side, it seems that you're paid way better than what I was paid at a similar job at one time.( and I prepared some food, as well ) so take heart.
            Yup, my quick calculation showed that Spiffor's wage rate is about 2-3 times of similar local labour.

This place is so backwards when it comes to labour law. Even the PRC is better, even if it's just on paper...
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

Discrimination against fat people is a disgrace.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                Dissie is a slave, Dissie is a slave.
                Never work on Sundays or holidays for less than triple time, or double time and a day in leiu

You Yanks are mugs when it comes to holidays

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                  Yup, my quick calculation showed that Spiffor's wage rate is about 2-3 times of similar local labour.

This place is so backwards when it comes to labour law. Even the PRC is better, even if it's just on paper...
                  And yet probably so much worse de facto if not de jure.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                    Raining.
                    Since when is rain an excuse not to take up such a worthy cause!?!?
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                    X