An outrage!! (Canada sucks thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn! That country is ****ed up.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

T & A
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Monkey!!!

Comment

I linked this thread over there too... that should rile up the savages, any time they see the world poly they start to foam at the mouth
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Rarrr!
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

doooooooo
              di
              doooooooo

Comment

DL thread bumpage!

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

mrG is infamous, he isn't a DL.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I know... but I must do that for settler
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

This is a tradition we established to celebrate our victory over the Americans in the War of 1812.
                      Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Move to lotusland then, aggie. I guarantee you will find pubs on campus.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by techumseh
                          This is a tradition we established to celebrate our victory over the Americans in the War of 1812.
                          It sounds a right and appropriate policy not to serve alcohol considering the already high levels of delusion when supposedly sober.
                          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

You Canucks have BARS in your colleges? If we had that here (even if the drinking age was hypthetically lowered to 18) we would have a bunch of puritanical idiots protesting about "wasting taxpayers money to corrupt students with booze."

Comment

Originally posted by techumseh
                              *sigh*

Comment

The school is Aggies problem - not the country.

I never had a problem finding open bars and pubs at any school I attended.

Get out of Toronto Agathon. The place is unhealthy.
                                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X