Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what kind of person you can stand the least?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo smrat
    Monkey!!!

Comment

I like having fun with all of the above types.
      (There's nothing quite like the sound of someone's bubble bursting.)
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

The Mod that not only closed, but deleted my first spam thread without even letting me know.

I figured it would be locked in the morning but deleted entirely?!?!?!?

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Poor Hun, youll get over your spam thread going bye bye. But to answer the question i dont know why one would waste the energy on hating anyone. If i dont agree with the person or dont like thier ideas i just ignore them and go bout my business so i guess i dont waste my time hating anyone
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Arrogance and self-centered ppl reaaly piss my ass off. Sober, I can barely stand your ass. But if we're at a bar and last call comes...sorry, but one of us is going back home with a black eye.

Peeps that can't admit they're wrong? Shoot, I have lots of friends that are like that. I just laugh at them.
            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
            *****Citizen of the Hive****
            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              it's good as long as you push her head under the blanket and laugh like a manic pig.

aka a Dutch Oven.
              He's got the Midas touch.
              But he touched it too much!
              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

The poll probably could have used some refinement / expansion before being posted, as some of these categories seem to be pretty close to one another while there are some gaps.

Arrogant people are annoying almost instantly it's true. On the other hand they make for great adversaries (nothing more pleasing than bringing them down) and intense lovers (ditto ).

Self-centered people are very hard to like and often quite useless. On the plus side they are very predictable and easily manipulated and as others don't like them either they don't tend to be much of a challenge.

Religious people who can't stop converting me have very limited entertainment value. I typically don't have a problem getting them to fvck off when I tire of them though, so they don't really bother me that much.

Passive aggressive people are probably the most dangerous of the group. It takes more than a little sensitivity to detect the countercurrents of their personalities, and any failure to do so is potentially dangerous for you. If you fail to detect such a person quickly they can be very dangerous to you. And on many occasions in life they cannot be avoided at all. Notice their heavy concentration in bureacracies of all sorts for instance.

Wallflowers? Who cares?

Indecisive? That's only bad if you need them to make a decision. A bad choice for a girlfriend (or friend of any sort who you need to make plans with). A bummer (usually) for a boss or parent.

As for never admitting error, this can be a sign of an arrogant person, but more often is the sign of an immature person or someone who has regressed due to their environment. It's really not a problem most of the time if that person is not in a position of power over you. Thus they are bad bosses, parents, teachers or girlfriends while they can be passable company. They can be easily outmaneuvered if they aren't in a position to do you harm.

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander
                  The poll probably could have used some refinement / expansion before being posted, as some of these categories seem to be pretty close to one another while there are some gaps.

Arrogant people are annoying almost instantly it's true. On the other hand they make for great adversaries (nothing more pleasing than bringing them down) and intense lovers (ditto ).

Self-centered people are very hard to like and often quite useless. On the plus side they are very predictable and easily manipulated and as others don't like them either they don't tend to be much of a challenge.

Religious people who can't stop converting me have very limited entertainment value. I typically don't have a problem getting them to fvck off when I tire of them though, so they don't really bother me that much.

Passive aggressive people are probably the most dangerous of the group. It takes more than a little sensitivity to detect the countercurrents of their personalities, and any failure to do so is potentially dangerous for you. If you fail to detect such a person quickly they can be very dangerous to you. And on many occasions in life they cannot be avoided at all. Notice their heavy concentration in bureacracies of all sorts for instance.

Wallflowers? Who cares?

Indecisive? That's only bad if you need them to make a decision. A bad choice for a girlfriend (or friend of any sort who you need to make plans with). A bummer (usually) for a boss or parent.

As for never admitting error, this can be a sign of an arrogant person, but more often is the sign of an immature person or someone who has regressed due to their environment. It's really not a problem most of the time if that person is not in a position of power over you. Thus they are bad bosses, parents, teachers or girlfriends while they can be passable company. They can be easily outmaneuvered if they aren't in a position to do you harm.

You're thinking too hard, dude.
                  Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                  Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                  *****Citizen of the Hive****
                  "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                    I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo smrat
                    Deliberate - Needs more work on comedy writing.

Accidental - Own goal.
                    There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan

You're thinking too hard, dude.
                      I didn't have to think about it at all, I'm old and have already thought about everything.

Comment

a religious person that cant stop converting you, like the commies on this board

Comment

Working...
                        X