Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what kind of person you can stand the least?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell is going on in here! Stay on topic!â„¢
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Dog farts!â„¢

Comment

I betcha if you made some odd shapped sour candy and called them Dog Fartsâ„¢, and had a dispenser that made it look like the dog pooped them out, that you'd make a fortune.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
          I betcha if you made some odd shapped sour candy and called them Dog Fartsâ„¢, and had a dispenser that made it look like the dog pooped them out, that you'd make a fortune.
          ...JohnT runs to the patent office...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

Hold the ALT key down and type 0153 on the keypad. â„¢

Scottish terriers are smallish dogs with large hearts. And an amazing flatulence capacity, the sort that would evacuate entire office parks.
            testâ„¢

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
              Dog farts!â„¢
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                I hate arrogant people who think their **** doesn't stink.
                I know an arrogant person whose **** doesn't stink. She found out that it's meat that causes the smell so she became a vegetarian.

Comment

so you routinely smell her feces?

Comment

Woohoo! â„¢
                    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I see this thread won't last much longer...
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm not real keen on pessimists.
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

X 3!
                            Long time member @ Apolyton
                            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I' quite tolerant with people and their character flaws. Arrogant people, OTOH, stink more than dog farts â„¢
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                                Funny you should say that, we actually had (or have?, I'm not much into sweets) a highly popular line of candy here with names such as Dog farts, Gull's droppings, Pee diapers, Owl's vomit, Boogers and so on. They were among the first advertisers on TV in the late 1980's, and I remember their commercials were a topic of much popular debate back then. Which of course was just what the manufacturer wanted, as sales went through the roof everytime they launched a new candy variety with an even slimier name than the ones before.

Edit: They're still around, they even run an amusement park dedicated to "The world's funniest candy". Yeah, right.. Here is their website (in English).
                                Last edited by Winston; April 26, 2005, 21:58.

Comment

Working...
                                X