Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what kind of person you can stand the least?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who count boats at work.
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

not anymore i think they found out i wasnt doing ****...so now i have to take of the job of a woman that when on preganty leave
      Bunnies!
      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Re: what kind of person you can stand the least?

You, you creamy bastard!!!
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

/me starts slapping che with a bunny and after 8 hours falls asleep out of boredom...
          Bunnies!
          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
            The real interesting question is "Who were you thinking about when you clicked 'submit vote'?"

Sadly, Ming probably won't let us go there.
            That is indeed correct...
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Me, I was thinking of Ming.

Comment

I would say who I do like instead of disliking. I like genuine people, no matter how they are, if they are genuine, I like them. Excluding murderous dictators.

Everyone else can go to hell IMO.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

None of those things in the poll are a problem online, because they're too easy to ignore. Real life people have a much greater capacity for being annoying.
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I hate ppl who make me feel like sheit.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

So you hate genuine people who says like it is? Man you suck...
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

People who, despite disagreeing with me, can't admit they're wrong I hate the most.
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Regarding the OP the question "Why do you hate the most?" I take issue with the assumption that I hate the most. I think plenty of people hate more than I do.
                          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

"I hate arrogant people who think their **** doesn't stink."

While I'm not arrogant imo, I have noticed that my **** smells like roses with just a hint of lemon.
                            Long time member @ Apolyton
                            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

We'll ask your wife about that, if that's OK Lancer.

Of course, I'm sure mine will say the same:

"John's late-night bed farts? Heavenly!"

Comment

it's good as long as you push her head under the blanket and laugh like a manic pig.

but I'm sure you do that already.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X