Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what kind of person you can stand the least?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WooHoo!&#153
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I'm already bored with it.

Comment

How do I grab a quote from a post?

Comment

â„¢ works for me. However, it doesn't work if you use the numbers above your keyboard, just for the numbers on the number pad. When you use the numbers above the keyboard, the computer just "boinks" at you (that's what I call that "incorrect key" sound.)

Comment

â„¢ WooT!
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                How do I grab a quote from a post?
                In the upper right hand corner of the post is a button that says "Reply with quote." Click on that.

Comment

Pubescent Randists. And there's millions of the buggers on the interweb. Any every single one of the buggers thinks they are unique in the crystalline perfection of their own genius and insight.
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

In the upper right hand corner of the post is a button that says "Reply with quote." Click on that.

Comment

This thread has changed my life!!! Thank you DeathByTheSword!

Che and JohnT deserve some small credit as well.

Comment

Wait... you've been here for 5 years and never saw the "Reply with Quote" button???

Am I being wooshed?

Comment

I thought it was decoration.

Never bothered I guess.

Comment

jocks- overly atheletic types.

I'm not talking about the type that likes to play sports. I like to play basketball every now and then. I'm talking about the hardcore ones.

Comment

Me Tooâ„¢
                              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

For more of the codes for special characters, there's a ultility called charmap.exe in the windows directory which displays all the characters with their code numbers.

°¿°
                                There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Working...
                                X