No announcement yet.

Who wants a gmail account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have helped 4 people onto the True Path.

Comment

Gmail is the ****!
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

PM me too if you want an invite.

Used to have hotmail account until they started implementing all those weird rules. Willing to offer some to whomever wants.
        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
        *****Citizen of the Hive****
        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Gmail is cool for far more reasons than its capacity.

For one, its interface is far more responsive and far faster than other mail sites.

For two, the search feature is unmatched.

For three, the label system is unmatched.

For four, free POP access, email forwarding, etcetc is unmatched...
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

People have not been using Yahoo Mail! recently. It has become really fast, and storage will soon be increased to 1 GB.
            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

It's still much slower then gmail.

When you click something in gmail it's more or less instant..
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                Gmail has 2GB. And it's GOOGLE. It's incredibly fast, and integrated with the search engine.
                It's constantly growing.

The current capacity at the time of this posting is about 2130MB.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  It's still much slower then gmail.

When you click something in gmail it's more or less instant..
                  I swear, I'm looking at my emails right now and it's pretty much instant. It's been like this for 2-3 months already. I also have a gmail account, the only thing lacking in Yahoo is the free pop. I've heard, though, that some people have been able to activate pop downloading without paying (and without the use of an emulator).
                  In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Yahoo! Mail has got one thing Gmail doesn't. You can create a one use pseudo account for some specific purpose. You can remove it at any time to avoid spam.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Ill take one, what info do you need?
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Name and email address.
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

just give me a PM and I'll contact ya over PM, then through the gmail account.

Asher's right, it's a lot faster than other email sites I've gone through. I use this one as my business email account. And the fact that I can burn any spammer is very satisfying.
                          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                          *****Citizen of the Hive****
                          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

nah, hotmail suits my rather pedestrian needs.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Likewise, I have 50 invites, PM me. I don't get back from work until about 6pm GMT so won't be able to do anything about it until then.
                                "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                                "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Working...
                                X