No announcement yet.

The Past 24 Hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got back from the beach. Wife got freaked out when a frogman suddenly appeared next to us, just walking along through the water.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
      since we dont have that expensive litter box contaption
      That expensive litterbox contraption only works if kitty poops in the right direction.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Krill we have two male cats tango and cash rescued from a shelter, they are house trained and since we dont have that expensive litter box contaption he has to shovel the poo out of the box.. since they dont go out side but on the balconey and thats two floors up somebodies gotta do it and it aint gonna me

All Coke does is sit next to the front door. Goes outside to eer, defecate and urinate. Luckily we have a garden, so it adds to the carbon and nitrogen cycles...
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

That expensive litterbox contraption only works if kitty poops in the right direction.
          shows what i know the ones i have seen just screens through it and scrapes into a differnt pan i dinno. For the last 24 hours nothing stayed up till ealry hours chatting with a friend cause i slept most of the evening yesterday therefore causing me to sleep most of the afternoon today. the mr has been a lazy sack to
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Startting twenty four hours ago, i stocked up the fire, and moved my laptop to my bed room. Then I went to sleep...woke up several times in the morning, finally got up and after getting changed etc went into town to the cinema with my GF. Got back, learnt about the C3 and C4 carbon fixation cycles, and why maize is special, and the contact process. I played the turn for the C3CDG, watched TV.

Nothing special.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Just got back from a crawfish party. Lots of booze, snacks, and crawfish.
              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
              -Bokonon

Comment

I spent 11 out of the last 24 hours at a LAN party playing games.

Comment

The last 24 hours?

I got an email from a cousin of mine who just got back from her trip to Germany, looking at the roots of our family.

Stayed up until about 4 or so chatting with a friend.

Then I went to bed, and slept until 4 now, and woke up.

That's been my last 24 hours.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

There's a poor family down the block from us in the Phils, really nice parents, good kids...the littleist girl is so cute! Anyway, the eldest boy, Mario, is maybe 18. Dolores and I are putting him, and only him, through college so he can help his parents support the rest. We will then start helping family in Mabini go to college...lots of family. The next oldest, a girl, won't be going to college, has no future, etc...Anyway, it costs us $30 a month for 3 years to send Mario. Having not been able to swing college for myself, how many kids could we have educated for the cost of Japher's dogs ass?

Most of my life I'd have fixed the dog. The Philippines changes everything.
                    That's great Lancer, and not that I am trying to justify owning a dog but...

My Buddy is my stress relief. When I get home from my very stressfull day of posting on Poly (in between making cancer drugs) I need a beer and someone here to say "I love you" since my pregnant wife can't be here because she has to work since the cost of living here is 3 times the national average if you care to own a home and raise a family.

Buddy supplies that for me. IMO, $1200 in one emergency visit for the past 6 years of her life to prevent me from cracking and doing something stupid is well worth it.

That, and the fact that she is the cutest most precious thing I have apart from my wife, and yes, $1200 to make sure she (which cost $20) is around for another six years is well worth it, and does more the good of humanity than you putting a poor kid through school; which I would proudly do if given the opportunity.

Perhaps I have an inflated sense of self worth, but look at her:
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

here
                      Attached Files
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

awwww aint she the cutest thing poor perro.
                        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                          yes, $1200 to make sure she (which cost $20) is around for another six years is well worth it,
                          She's family.

Comment

"That's great Lancer, and not that I am trying to justify owning a dog but...

My Buddy is my stress relief. When I get home from my very stressfull day of posting on Poly (in between making cancer drugs) I need a beer and someone here to say "I love you" since my pregnant wife can't be here because she has to work since the cost of living here is 3 times the national average if you care to own a home and raise a family.

Buddy supplies that for me. IMO, $1200 in one emergency visit for the past 6 years of her life to prevent me from cracking and doing something stupid is well worth it.

That, and the fact that she is the cutest most precious thing I have apart from my wife, and yes, $1200 to make sure she (which cost $20) is around for another six years is well worth it, and does more the good of humanity than you putting a poor kid through school; which I would proudly do if given the opportunity.

Perhaps I have an inflated sense of self worth, but look at her:"

You're a terrible criminal.

Nice doggy
                            Long time member @ Apolyton
                            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

There's a poor family down the block from us in the Phils, really nice parents, good kids...the littleist girl is so cute! Anyway, the eldest boy, Mario, is maybe 18. Dolores and I are putting him, and only him, through college so he can help his parents support the rest. We will then start helping family in Mabini go to college...lots of family. The next oldest, a girl, won't be going to college, has no future, etc...Anyway, it costs us $30 a month for 3 years to send Mario. Having not been able to swing college for myself, how many kids could we have educated for the cost of Japher's dogs ass?

Most of my life I'd have fixed the dog. The Philippines changes everything.

Money well spent.

As for the doggy, a beautiful German Shepard, and loyal companion is always worth saving.

Comment

Yes... Space, I agree. What Lancer spends his money on is very admirable, and I want to make it clear that I think that.

I am looking for another job, in a place we can better afford, and when we do I will be doing things like Lancer... Though I will not have much personal emotion at stake or controlling it... Lancer is quite admirable.
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X