• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German ones didn't
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
      I live in the high desert climate of the Sierra Nevadas where snow can pile up several feet.

This was a particularly craptacular winter.
      I guess I should tell my mother not to drive her Civic in Montreal winters then...

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Az
        German ones didn't
        The Germans love their cars just like the Yanks. It's just that gas is more expansive in Germany, which means the German engineers actually think about reducing consumption
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

And this is the perfect combo: Great cars, with great efficiency.

Autobahns
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Trying to park a big-ass Mercedes in Paris
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

No Park&Ride in Paris Metropolitan area. q:

Centers of Megapolises should be clear of private car, and densly packed with public transport, especially of the non-road-consumption variety. I am talking about metros, elevated trains, not trams, or crap like that, god forbid.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
                Is that a Ford Contour? That appears to be the same model and same color as mine.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

Is that a Ford Contour? That appears to be the same model and same color as mine.
                  OMFG BFFE!!!

Why aren't you driving a Mercedes or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                    Ah, finally, Public transport from an american!
                    I took the bus once. When my car wasn't working

I last took a bus (public transportation bus that is) in Newport News, Virginia. I had to get from the apartment to the place where I was getting my brakes fixed on my car. I took a cab on the way home, but that isn't economical. So I took a bus back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                      Wait a second... WTF? This is supposed to be an accord? Where the hell did the other door go?

Google

Comment

• That's the 2-door coupe version.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
                          What amates me in this thread is that all cars showed so far are quite big. The cars sold in the US seem not to care about minimizing the room used by the engine and the storage. Oerdin's and Kuci's 2-door cars are as long as ordinary 4-door cars.
                          It's a japanese car. And it's a 4-door car, but I got the wrong pic or something. Here:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

Mercury Sable. But Mercury and Ford make identical-looking cars just to confuse people.
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Here's my ride

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Just got a tint job.

Oooooo.
                                Attached Files
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X