No announcement yet.

Is your online persona ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My real life opinions are completely opposite to those posted here. I'm the senior advisor to Hu Jintao.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

This poll showed us what we think of ourselves. It would be most interesting to compare this to how others view us.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

In real life, I am seriously mellow, except when drunk. Then I'm either mellow or excited, depending on which crowd of friends I'm with.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Kind of the same. More rowdy in real life. When I get kinda tipsy over here, that's how I usually am in real life.

With a dash of conservativism. But yeah, I'm still a liberal and "worker-friendly".

Geez, I'm in a damn union after all...
          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
          *****Citizen of the Hive****
          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

I'm still an a$$hole IRL, but a bit less so.
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
            X