an exageration of your real personality
    20.00%
    pretty much in line with your real personality
    66.25%
    complete different from your real personality
    7.50%
    banana
    6.25%
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam.

Comment

he yis too
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I also yam what I yam.
        My sig also reflects what I yam. I wonder if thats true of others as well.
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I'm much more passive/agreeable in person.

Online is a gross exaggeration.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
            I'm much more passive/agreeable in person.

Online is gross.
            Fixed it for ya.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Pretty much the same, although I actuallly have opinions in real life.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

sometimes I'm not sure what my real personality is. I so rarely use it.

I'd say this is my real personality as embarrassing as that may seem. My DL's obviously weren't. That's what I have DL's for.

Comment

sometimes I'm not sure what my real personality is. I so rarely use it.

I'd say this is my real personality as embarrassing as that may seem. My DL's obviously weren't. That's what I have DL's for.
                  We all see through you, Diss. We all know you're a playa in real life, a mother****in' P.I.M.P.
                  Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

I'm somewhat less sarcastic IRL and much more self-deprecating...
                    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Pretty much the same

Comment

My personality is pretty mch the same offline, except that I rarely get the opportunity to give long explanations about my point of view.
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

more passive offline.
                          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Pretty much the same.
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

i am pretty much even more boring in RL...but i am hot and not a bunny in RL...
                              Bunnies!
                              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Working...
                              X