Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do when the zombies attack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you do when the zombies attack?

When in Rome...
    Attached Files
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I would gather a group of people, most likely not my friends or family as my friends would be stupid enough to try and fight the zombies hand-to-hand and my family, unfortunatly, is all women who are out of shape and smoke would likely already be dead. We would arm ourselves to the teeth with what we already have and then raid the local stores for more guns and ammo, as well as food. We would also raid the hospital for medical supplies and any living medical proffesionals we could find. Then, because the script was written for winter, we would load up our sleds, hitch them to our snowmachines and haul ass southward. Eventually dragging them by foot.

Ultimately we would end up in south central Alaska where we could find a ship, or a few smaller boats, which we could stock up on supplies. We would then set sail (hopefully after finding a living crew to operate the ship) for a chain of islands somewhere in the Pacific. We would exterminate all zombies on the island and somehow dispose of thier bodies. Then we would begin our new existance.

Every year or so we would send out a brave band of warriors to kill off as many zombies as possible in a few weeks time. It would be the new right of passage into manhood.

Of course I would have the most attractive mate and we would produce a new strain of human which is immune to zombification and a new pantheon of heros would be born. They would dedicate thier lives to killing off all of the zombies in the world. I would die, after a few million years, a God to the new human race.

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
        Yes. I can see how a slow death of starvation and asphyxiation after many many months of mind shattering isolation is preferable over being eaten.

Barely. Just barely.
        Not if it has lots of plants and stuff. I'm talking about a basically self-sufficient station in terms of life support.

Comment

Space, no zombie in its right mind would go to barrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
            Zombies do not get tired, sleep, feel pain, get afraid, panic, hesitate, or any of the things that a person does. It takes just one mistake to end up zombie munchies.
            But they do rot.

So flee to an island as Kuci said, and the zombies will all rot away in a year or two.

In fact, probably much faster. You don't know how fast maggots go through dead flesh...
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

If a zombie rots it just turns into an animated skeleton. Not much of an improvement.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

And, of course, you should also take into consideration the number of cadavers that are embalmed.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Now we're getting to the bones of the matter.

...sorry, sorry...
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                    If a zombie rots it just turns into an animated skeleton. Not much of an improvement.
                    No it doesn't, unless you are talking about some kind of supernatural event. In which case, I'd just put up my Circle of Protection.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

No it doesn't, unless you are talking about some kind of supernatural event.

No, I'm certainly not talking about anything supernatural.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

If it isn't already blatantly obvious, I didn' read tha dizzamn thread b/c iti s late and I want ot write crap, not read other people's crap so that my crap will fit into the great crap puzzle that you all have created.

There are two types of Zombie attack mainly.

There is the one where you wake up and the entire world is zombies except for a few people, or it is jsut you.

There is the other situation wherein people are infected bite by bite.

Either way, there's a nce twinkie factory in nearby town called Natick, I think I could survive there for a while.

The first linky is teh bestxorz

This domain name has been registered with Gandi.net. It is currently parked by the owner.
                        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Space, no zombie in its right mind would go to barrow.

I would still leave Barrow. I wont live off of whale blubber and seal meat for the rest of my life, and spend my winters in a 10x10x10 foot hole in the ground. Once civilization ceases to function Barrow will be thrown back a few thousand years.

I was thinking about it some more and came to wondering, how often do zombies need to eat to survive? Clearly the geneticaly altered ones that can move faster than animals would need food more often than humans, and the slow ones that simply woke up one day and said "**** this, Im done being buried" would need far less. Also, does their flesh rot off? Would they eventualy start falling apart like lepers of old?

Comment

We would arm ourselves to the teeth with what we already have and then raid the local stores for more guns and ammo, as well as food.

i just figured out what the new gun campaign from the NRA must be....BUY GUNS INCASE THE ZOMBIES ATTACK!!!!
                            Bunnies!
                            Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                            'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Run for your lives!!!!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Dancing zombies are the worst.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X