Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do when the zombies attack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get a fishing boat and eat lots and lots of sushi. Zombies can't swim
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Boshko
      But they can float.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

zombie dolphins!
        Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm for a preemptive strike against those zombie bastards!
          Blah

Comment

The only instance where the motto make love not war doesnt apply

Comment

Re: What would you do when the zombies attack?

Originally posted by Oerdin
              Let's say a horrible B movie script became reality and the world is being over run by nasty rotting zombies intent on killing human beings. What would you do? Where would you go and who would you take with you? These things must be considered carefully or else you could end up as a meal for a zombie or worse yet a zombie yourself.

I know what I'd do; I'd gather my best mates and a few hot chicks then go down to the local big box warehouse store where I'd barackade myself in. Think about it. Those warehouse stores only have two entrences and both have those metal roll down gates so the place would be easy to seal off. Inside that Walmart/Kmart/whatever there'd be guns, ammo, plenty of food, camping gear, bottled water, medicine, and plenty of magazines to read. The place is also pretty big so if you want to go have a **** with one of those sexy ladies you saved from the zombies (that always happens in the movies) then you could. Is that a good plan? What would you do?
              Chainsaw: check
              Chain-Mesh(as per shark stuff to keep them from biting):check.
              Shotgun:check.

Comment

Chainmail... Good idea.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Why bother discussing the subject when there's a perfectly good instructional video available about it?
                  This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

If they can't bite they can't eat

Comment

I'd get me a 1920s machine gun and a flamethrower. One in each hand I'd perf em and roast em and take back America! ...and the Philippines of course.

The rest of the world would be more US friendly under zombie control so I'd leave well enough alone.
                      Long time member @ Apolyton
                      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

The rest of the world would be more US friendly under zombie control so I'd leave well enough alone
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boshko
                          I must correct you here, as "Zombie Flesh Eaters" proved categorically that zombies are perfectly capable of fighting sharks at sea.

And I too would go to "The Winchester".
                          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Re: What would you do when the zombies attack?

Originally posted by Oerdin
                            .. go down to the local big box warehouse store ...
                            Don't go to the local supermarket.
                            Last time I checked mine, it already was full of zombies.
                            veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

"Last time I checked mine, it already was full of zombies. "

Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

paiktis, admit it mister... you just want to be behind me to closely observe my tight buttocks colliding each other while I reload my pump action shotgun. It' heavy duty work, and I might be sweating from adrenaline and be a little dirty for rolling in the mud with zombies and stuff, so them tight buttocks are truly slippery and bouncy muscle. What do you do if I get a cramp? What if my muscles goes into lock and my legs can't move, do you come and rub them really hard? Or do you just choose to watch them cramp, because it gets you all hot and excited?

First of all, this is not what I like. This is nto why I fight them zombies. If you're going to be in the crew, you need to AT LEAST carry ammo and food, or preferrably step next to me and blast some commie zombies away!
                                In da butt.
                                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                                X