Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do when the zombies attack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZOMFG Osweld is a ZOMBIE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger

The undead are purely supernatural, they do not think, and any conscience or life that they may possess transcends biology.

No, I'm certainly not talking about anything supernatural.

pwned.

OMFG, UR!!!!!!!!!1111111 OWN GOAL!x100000000^1000000
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Comment "Sucks to be on land right now" and continue to cruise around the IO.
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
          yes

you need to help others survive, not be a bastard and run off with your harem..

JM
          As I'm deployed on a US Naval warship, how would you suggest we help people? Start shelling towns willy-nilly?

Fine, we'll start with Muscat.
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lonestar
            Fine, we'll start with Muscat.
            I see you've been there.
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
            2004 Presidential Candidate
            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• Did anyone mention taking armored vehicles and just running the zombies over (in addition to sparying them with .50 cal machine guns).
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.â€

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man​

Comment

• You did. Flamethrower tank would also work well I imagine.
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor

Flamethrowers
                  That would just make them into flamming fireballs walking towards you....and flamming the whole city at the same time...

I'd get a chain mail, a shotgun, many many shells and a real sharp Katana threw Ebay.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Lancer, dude, flame throwers don't work.

We need something that would tear the skeleton apart, and damage the spinal cord and brain.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Az
                      Lancer, dude, flame throwers don't work.

We need something that would tear the skeleton apart, and damage the spinal cord and brain.
                      You need this

-Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Az
                        Lancer, dude, flame throwers don't work.

Fire would damage the spinal cord and brain, or just enough heat to denature the proteins and such.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skywise
                          and a real sharp Katana threw Ebay.
                          Good idea but if the zombies are walking then we are waaaay past ordering supplies on Ebay.
                          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                          2004 Presidential Candidate
                          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang
                            Did anyone mention taking armored vehicles and just running the zombies over (in addition to sparying them with .50 cal machine guns).
                            Anything that requires petrol or ammo isn't good. You can only carry so much and you won't be able to tell where you can find more.

Melee weapons
                            Supernatural powers
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Fire would damage the spinal cord and brain, or just enough heat to denature the proteins and such.

Yeah, but it would take a while longer than usually, and when you use the flamethrower, you're already in melee distance.

Something like a human powered auto/semiauto crossbow.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X