Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do when the zombies attack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I welcome our Zombie masters..

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Shotguns are good. Not only do they pack a punch but if you run out of ammo you still have a club to beat the zombies with as you are being over run.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

honestly?

I would try to disolve myself in acid...

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

A good idea also might be to look and act like a zombie so that they think you're a friendly zombie as well.
          Blah

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
            And You'd die alot quicker.
            Not if there was already a well-provisioned space station up there.

Comment

I thought the undead could smell the blood of the living or something.

Comment

Yes but what if they give you a human arm to chew?

Comment

Yes. I can see how a slow death of starvation and asphyxiation after many many months of mind shattering isolation is preferable over being eaten.

Barely. Just barely.
                  Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                  -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I'm thinking the island idea is a pretty good one too.

Comment

unless a zombie makes it there. then there's nowhere to go and not enough coconuts

Comment

I suppose he is undead so he could walk along the ocean's floor. If he knew you were there on the island that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Not if there was already a well-provisioned space station up there.
                          You'd still die quicker unless 1) you actually knew anything about what you where doing, and 2) there was still a fully staffed HQ on earth.
                          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Do zombies actually lurch around slowly, or is that just a racist stereotype perpetuated by zombie-haters? Also, can they really dance like they do in the Thriller video, or are they more into ballroom?
                            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

I think some normally they're slow, but some are genetically improved to be faster.
                              Blah

Comment

If there's nowhere to run they will start moving very very slow towards you.

Comment

Working...
                                X