X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trailer post 4

……………..

“Black Sunday.”
    Smoke billows up from the center of Apolytown. MarkG now appears grotesquely deformed with glowing yellow eyes. Upon granting Ming the title of Moderator, thereby making him Ming the Merciless…

MARKG: Stewart Spink and Yo_Yo_Yo_Hey are now enemies of Apolyton! Ban whomever you see fit. Make no exceptions. PCRs for everyone!

Imran with a sad expression on his face as his worst fears are realized. The Green Army will not survive what’s coming.

Ming, banning rod in hand, marches into Apolytown followed closely by a phalanx of newly recruited Mingophant troopers.

Tube-acca growls “ACK!!!” at the AECCP leaders imprisoned aboard the Millennium Pinochet, as Gian Carlo does his part in executing DR’s coup plot. The ship rockets through space on a course to the Unknown Regions where Prince Lonestar et al. will never be heard from again.

Mrs. Tube-acca misses her furry husband.

Imran and Berzerker survey the terrible damage to Apolytown.

BERZERKER: Who could’ve done this?!

IMRAN: Twisted from moderating Apolyton, young Ming has become.

Ming “bans” some trouble-making younglings in JohnT’s Apolyton Bookstore & Café. The Mingophant troopers are shooting the place up.

More of Asher-P0 and UR-D2 at Diss’s strip club on Fubutooine…

ASHER-P0: And you said there’d be male strippers here.

UR-D2: (warbles some smart aleck remark)

ASHER-P0: Oh, I hate you!
    "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

Trailer post 5

More spectacular scenes from the Battle of Fabio 359!

Imran steps into MarkG’s office for a final showdown with the architect of the Black Sunday Massacre, only to get owned by bolts of Force lightening from MarkG’s fingertips.

The AECCP’s Objective Interim Light Land Assault Vehicle in action…uhm…on some commie-controlled world.

Ben Kenobi and the gay-bot army, mounted on speeder bikes, charge down the hill into a wall of Storm Cadets for the climax of the Battle of Jesse Helms’ Deep.

Flashback of BK and Datajack dueling on a rock bridge high above a molten pit on the planet Rastafahr. After the attempted seduction.

BEN: You…shall not…pass!!

Imran ignites his lightsaber and leaps into action as MarkG cackles and hurls server towers at him via the Force.

A mysterious explosion/shockwave engulfs the Pride Star. Tiamat and the remaining dragons have formed a sphere around it, attempting to absorb all the energy. (HUH???)

BK and Datajack hurl towards each other—their lightsabers clash, sending out a blinding white light….

APOLYTON WARS
      EPISODE II
      The Moderator Strikes Back

MarkG and Ming are standing on the bridge of a new Apolyton Spam Destroyer. From there they can observe the skeletal superstructure of Pride Star II captured from the Imperials, which is going to be turned into a massive planetary banning device. Q Xux 3 has no choice but to help them perfect it.

MARKG: Soon we will ban them all! *cackle*

MING: (nods)

THE SAGA CONTINUES…

ORDO AB CHAO
      (“Order out of chaos”)

Comment

Good trailer though . Are we to assume that Berzerker is Obi-Wan in this story?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Heh heh...thanks.

Well, like George Lucas, I've already started making changes. Instead of Falwell turning into Tim Curry, he turns into that silly looking alien per the picture. Although still having Curry/Frank-n-furter in the scene would still be hilarious. I didn't have a pic of Berzerker, so I substituted ixnay for the "Obi-wan" guy. Berz retains his importance as the representative of the "Libertarian Realm" and as an Apolyton "Elder" (all the posters with the Dec. 1969 join date).

Comment

And as it turns out, ixnay is a Dec. 1969-er. He therefore qualifies as an Elder/Jedi.

Comment

There is a pic of me available.

Jules, thanks so much, you really cheered me up today.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Glad to be of service.

Yeah, I tried going through the Picture Thread but it's over 100 pages long.

Speaking of which, I need to scan in a new pic of me since losing 40 pounds.

Comment

Episode II crawl

Lookee lookee...deesa crawl isa ready!
                  (I wonder who should be Jar-Jar. )

I recommend listening to the Star Wars theme while reading to get the full effect.

Last edited by Jules; May 9, 2005, 22:33.

Comment

Working...
                  X