Women.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, it's:
    Can't live with them, pass the beernuts.
    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

I think I'm pretty much done with relationships myself. I'm 36 and all of mine have sucked. I haven't found a decent women that will have me, and I probably never will.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Garth Vader
        No, it's:
        Can't live with them, pass the beernuts.
        Dammit, I was gonna post that one. Great line from "Cheers". Norm was a great character.

Asmodean
        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Re: Women.

Originally posted by Oerdin
          I just got into my first big fight with my current girlfriend and it is at least half my fault. This sucks.
          You don't understand women very well.

It's all your fault. Didn't you know that?
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

The only way they will admit that it is half their fault is when they really **** you over.

Comment

Re: Women.

Originally posted by Oerdin
              Can't live with them; can't live without them.

I just got into my first big fight with my current girlfriend and it is at least half my fault. This sucks.
              What? Poly isn't worth the whole story?

You drunken bonehead.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Maybe it really is his fault and he doesn't want to say what he did? ....... Nah.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                  Maybe it really is his fault and he doesn't want to say what he did? ....... Nah.
                  He posted the story at CG.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Oh. We got the bunk ****.

Comment

He posted the story on CG and he shouldn't back down!
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
                        According to some anthropological theories, prior to civilisation, men and women lived virtually seperate lives.

Males evolved lean bodies to suit hunting, while the female body evolved to suit a more sedentary, gathering life style.

The fat distribution differences between our bodies further illustrate this seperate existence. The female body is perfectly shaped to tolerate heat in confined circumstances. Large surface areas such as the back, stomach and legs would have been devoid of fat - perfect for heat loss, while necessary fat reserves were isolated to rounded, poor heat conducting shapes like buttocks and breasts. I don't think it is a coincidence that the sight of full breasts and bottom flutter the male heart, for they are a sign of good child bearing capability, with ample fat reserves to sustain the child.

Meanwhile males didn't require such fat allocation, for they roamed free in the wind. Thus the male body tends to distrubute fat evenly, including the beer gut. All this assumes our ancestors evolved in a very hot place, otherwise we would not have needed to evolve the ability to sweat.

So in conclusion, we were never meant to live with each other in the first place.
                        Well, everytime I see one of those documentaries about lions, the males just show up every now and then to beat up hyenas.

The female lions do all the hunting and child raising.

Other than that, the males just sleep all day.
                        Last edited by Ted Striker; August 3, 2020, 07:15.
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

So what did you do anyway Oerdin?

You said she was fat, didn't you??
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

You didn't do an MRT144 did you?

Whoops... that used to mean one crime, now it means several.. each more dastardly than the last.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Agathon, I think there is more to come in that saga...

Comment

I know... isn't it great?

BTW I was referring to MRT saying the wrong name during a ****.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X